Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heath's Apartment

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
eju2xh.jpg
Heath's Apartment

Name: Heath Winters
Attire: Same as picture, Leather Trench Coat
Weapons: Sawed off Shotgun, Silver Plated Combat Knife (engraved "Daddy's")
Date/Time: August 7th, 2025, Around 8:00pm
Tagging: Heather, James and Lars(NPC), Avon(NPC), Able(NPC), Jes(NPC), Gorge(NPC), Moon(NPC)

As Heath and Heather pulled into the warehouse Heath put his hand on his sisters arm, as if to tell her to wait. Once James pulled into the garage the door slid down behind them making a loud slamming noise as it hit the concreat. Letting go of his sister's arm Heath opened the passenger side door and got out of the car. Once everyone had gotten out of their cars Heath turned around and raised up his arms with a smirk on his face. "Welcome to the buisness front." Looking at Heather he continued. "The first floor will be the auto shop. A legit company, that we funnel our money through." Walking over to the stair case Heath knocks on the door and says loud enough that the person on the other side can hear. "There is four of us, and three more coming. A set of triplets."

As the door opens up, Able nods at Heath and smiles at Heather. The assault rifle in his hands pointed towards the ground as he spoke. "What's up father? Long time no see Heather." Getting a smirk he looks back to Heath. "What is Chumbawumba doing with you? Shouldn't they be tubthumping?" James let's out a laugh and pats Able on the back as he walks by him. "What's up Able." Able smiled again as Heather walked by. "Hi Able."

Once to the second floor Heath gestures to the door. "This is going to be the pack house. We'll have pack meetings here." Quickly herding everyone up to the third floor the door opens up as they get to the top of the stairs. Avon stood in the doorway holding a shotgun and smiling. Looking to Heath Avon nods"Boss." As he looked at Heather he smiled. "Sis." Then looking at Metallica Avon let out a chuckle. "Fools." As Avon looks back to Heath he gestured inside the apartment. "The other three are inside."

As they walk in Heath smiles at the group following him. "Make yourself at home. Beers are in the kitchen. Lars take those in there for my sister." Nodding Lars and James take the cases of beer and bottles from Heather and make their way into the kitchen. Heather smiled at Lars and James. "Thanks guys." After making their way into the living room, Heath and Heather see Moon sitting on the couch with Jes and Gorge. "I'm gonna make this quick. First floor we are going to turn into a custom auto shop. A place for us to filter money though. Second floor I'll need help putting up some walls, and things like that. We're gonna need bunks for members when they pass though town, and we have to have a location for Jes's security room. Speaking of Jes, I rented her one of the apartments across the street in the building you live in Sis. So when we turn on the secuirty cameras we have a different view to look around. As for the third floor, it's my floor. Unless you are blood related, Avon, or putting out, don't come up here without my permission. Next. We invited a set of triplets over. They seem kind of childish, but that's what Heather is here for. So we're going to bring them into the fold if they want. Just remember, they don't get the pack tattoo until they kill someone for us. Now this is my favorite time of the week....Give me my money."

Once Heath brought up money various members started to take out envelopes of money and toss them onto the table. Avon tossing two envelopes down. "Second one is from Able." Looking at his sister Heath takes a deep breath then speaks. "Heather remember, potential recruits are taxed twenty percent...Members pay ten. And other packs that do buisness with us pay five, as long as they want our support." Looking over at Moon Heath smiled. "Moon dear, will you do the money counts and make sure your mom gets her cut." Nodding Moon smiled. "Sure thing Uncle Heath." Sitting down on the couch next to Jes Heath looked over at Avon. "Now I guess we are waiting on the potential recruit. Avon turn on the cameras so we can see when they get here. Heather, you are in charge of talking to them."

14b0uiv.jpg

Name:Rex & Aries Maximus
Attire:Same as in Picture
Weapons:Rex has a hunting knife concealed under her jacket, Aries has a short sword in her guitar case
Date/Time:August 7th, 9pm
Tagging:Daniel, Sees Zeke & Regina, Heather, Allie(NPC), OPEN

x29nxv.jpg

Name:Daniel Maximus
Attire:Black jeans, Black T-shirt, Denim vest, Black boots
Weapons:Duel handguns holstered under his vest
Tagging:Rex, Aries, Sees Zeke & Regina, Heather, Allie(NPC), Open

Daniel parked the truck when they arrived at their destination. He looked over to Rex who was not only tipsy as shit but baked off her ass now along with Aries. Rex had decided to light up as soon as they drove away from the club and insisted on keeping all the windows rolled up while her and Aries clam baked the truck. Daniel wasn't a big smoker but he didn't mind when his sisters did it, in fact it calmed Rex down a bit, not much but it made it so she wouldn't get too out of hand and start brawling with people. Plus when Aries and Rex smoked they got along MUCH better.

When the three got out of the car Rex led the way to the door, it was clear she was the most dominate of the group and the other two didn't mind seeing she was indeed the strongest with the abilities they all shared, it was only right that she stood front. Plus she wasn't shy and was usually the first to speak up while Danny and Aries usually stood back. As they walked up to the door Rex gave the man standing there a smile, "We were told to come here, I'm Rex, this is my brother Danny and my sister Aries" ,she stated.

The man nodded then opened the door, "I was expecting you" ,the man tells them. Rex's eyes fall on the assault rifle in his hands and she smiles brightly, "Nice piece of hardware you got their buddy, I'm a big fan of big guns" ,she stated before the man gave her and the other two directions to where they needed to go.

After receiving the directions the three made their way up to the third floor as they were instructed and when they got to the door Rex reached out and knocked then leaned against the wall as she sipped from the bottle of Jack she held in her hand and waited for a response.

Name:Heather Winters
Attire:Same as photo
Weapons:Boot Knife, 9mm
Date/Time: August 7th, 2025 / Around :00pm
Tagging: The Triplets, Heath, Moon(NPC), Gorge(NPC), Avon(NPC), Jes(NPC)

Heather smiled as she heard the knock at the door. "Avon sweetheart, would you let them in please?" Looking towards Heath Avon waited for Heath to give the nod to let the triplets in. Once Heath nodded Avon opened the door and smiled at the siblings, shotgun still in hand. "Ah, you must be the fresh meat. Come on in." Heath let out a laugh at Avon before looking to the triplets. "Beer and liquor is in the kitchen with the fools. I'm sure Moon might be convinced to go grab drinks for you three." At that Heath looked at Heather and gave the nod before putting his arm around Jes' shoulder and taking a drink of his beer. Heather smiled at the three siblings and sat up. "Feel free to sit down guys, I'd like to introduce you guys to everyone then talk to you about something." Looking to Moon, Heather smiled. "Moon dear, you heard your Uncle Heath. Go on into the kitchen and grab 3 beers and a bottle of something from James." Nodding Moon stood up hugging Gorge, who had been sitting next to her first. "Okay Mom." Leaning down and hugging Heather Moon made her way towards the kitchen. As she did so she looked at the triplets and smiled. "Hi guys!"

With a look of pride on her face as she watched her daughter for a moment Heather smiled. Looking back to the pups across from her Heather grinned. "Alright. Introductions first." Gesturing to Heath, who was taking another drink from his beer Heather smirked. "That is my brother Heath. Pack Alpha of the Winters Pack, and notoriously known as 'Daddy' to our kind." Heath gave a solid nod to the three then grabbed the remote flipping on the TV to UFC. Heather chuckled at her brother then continued, gesturing to Jess this time. "The lovely woman with pink hair sitting next to him is Jes, his girlfriend. They've been together for fucking EVER...she went to school with us." Jes smiled and gave a wave. "Hi guys! Nice to meet you." Chuckling at Avon who was messing with his shotgun Heather grinned. "That large breath of fresh air is Avon. He is technically our pack beta, even though he's never officially accepted the job." Avon gave a stern nod and looked at the siblings. "Sup." Looking towards Heath Avon raised an eyebrow as he walked towards the kitchen. Holding up two fingers Heath gave a nod to Avon then downed the last of his beer. Avon then looked at Jes who smiled. "Bring me one too Avon. Thanks." Nodding Avon laughed. "Two beers for boss, one for his lady...and four for me!" With that Avon made his way into the kitchen.

As Moon came back out Heather chuckled and scooted over to sit next to Gorge. As Moon was handing the triplets their drinks Heather continued. "You all of course know my daughter Moon." Walking back over to the couch Moon sat down and cracked open a soda, she was technically old enough to drink, but normally didn't. Smiling Heather gave Gorge a kiss on the cheek before continuing. The kiss was in no way romantic, but more like the type of kiss a daughter would give their father. "The handsome fella sittin beside of me with lipstick on his face now is Gorge. He was a friend of our parents and is my godfather. He is also the only person I have personally scratched besides Moon." Laughing as she looked towards the door Heather continued. "The large ginger at the bottom of the steps in Able. He's a friend of my brothers, and I'm pretty sure he might have named that gun." Heather chuckled as she stole Gorge's beer and took a drink.

Looking back at the pups across from her Heather smiled. "Everyone in this apartment besides James and Lars are the founding members of the Winters Pack. The pack is extreemly large now, as we have atleast a couple members in every main city in America, but we are the original seven members of the pack." Heather looked over to her brother who gave a nod before she continued. "Which brings me to why you were asked to come out here. Heath saw some potential in each of you, and we'd like to offer you guys a spot in the pack. There are a few rules you would have to follow, and everyone pays dues, but I think it would be good for you guys." Heather looked at the three with a hint of seriousness to her face. "A pack of three isn't safe, especially with Saga running around. I can answer any questions you might have before giving your answer. I was given the responsibility of talking to you guys about it." Heather sat back as Avon walked back into the room and tossed her something. "Catch!" Heather laughed as she caught the beer and cracked it open.

14b0uiv.jpg

Name:Rex & Aries Maximus
Attire:Same as in Picture
Weapons:Rex has a hunting knife concealed under her jacket, Aries has a short sword in her guitar case
Tagging:Daniel, Heath, Heather, Able, Moon, Avon, Lars & James, Jorge, Jess(NPCs)

x29nxv.jpg

Name:Daniel Maximus
Attire:Black jeans, Black T-shirt, Denim vest, Black boots
Weapons:Duel handguns holstered under his vest
Tagging:Rex, Aries, Heath, Heather, Able, Moon, Avon, Lars & James, Jorge, Jess(NPCs)

When they were let in Rex lead the way through the door and immediately gave Heather and Moon a smile. She knew both women for a decently long time and always loved to see them. When the large man called them 'fresh meat' Rex raised her eyebrow at him then simply turned back to Heather as the woman spoke. The three took a seat when Heather told them she had something she wanted to talk about. Rex took a swig from her bottle of Jack as soon as she relaxed into her seat then smiled sweetly at Moon when she said hi, Rex considered the girl like a sister and the smile she gave her was one that not too many people got from her the smile that told people when she cared about them, "Heya sweetie, when you get back and after I'm done talking with your mom I wanna hear about how you've been, we haven't talked in a while" ,Rex stated before returning her attention back to Heather.

The three looked to everyone as they were introduced and took in all of their appearances and remembered their names. After the introductions and when Moon came back and handed each of them a beer the three thanked her then listened to Heather's offer. The three sat quietly until the woman finished then Rex spoke up first.

"I have no problem joining your pack, a pack of three is indeed weak and we've pretty much come to the conclusion that no matter how strong we are as a unit we could get wiped out easily without allies" ,she began before pulling out her pack of cigarettes. "Mind if I smoke?" ,She asked quickly before continuing. Rex then looked to Avon the man Heather mentioned as being the Beta of the pack before returning her attention to Heather and taking a sip from her beer, "I'm not trying to step on any toes here but I have a proposition, I know normally packs only have one Beta but honestly right now 'rules' kinda don't fucking matter, so what I'm about to say I want you to consider....I want a Beta position....now I'm not demanding it, I don't wanna piss anyone off but I'm advanced for my age, my powers are strong and I'm a protector, if you consider and accept this offer I promise you won't regret it, I know the work needed done and I don't fucking slack, yeah I'm a bit wild but I know when to be serious" ,Rex began before taking yet another sip from her bottle then chasing it with her beer.

Rex took a moment to read everyone's faces before going to continue. Right as she went to speak Daniel and Aries gave her a look and Rex shrugged her shoulders, "What?!" ,she asked with her eyebrows furrowed. "You're so rude, you can't just walk into a place and ask to be a Beta" ,the two hissed through closed teeth.

"And you two need to grow some balls and realize that to get what you want you need to speak the fuck up no matter how scary it can be" ,Rex replied sternly. The wolf wasn't afraid to admit when she was in a scary situation and pretty much making requests to a large , brutal looking pack was indeed a scary situation. Even though Rex didn't show her nerves she did get a little shaky when being this straight forward. "Any ways...." ,Rex began again as she returned her attention back to Heather as her two siblings got quiet, "Heather you know my strengths and you know that I can hold my own and you've also seen a side of me that people rarely get to see, you know I have a business sense and can be serious when it's necessary". Rex had an emotionless expression on her face, something that told anyone that knew her well that she was being completely serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom