Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alphabet Game: Countries Edition

QuietSeductress

Supernova
Okay, this is a favorite in the forums.

Posters will list, in alphabetical order, a country. (Not a city or state)

One letter per post, when it get's to Z, it starts all over again. To make it a little more than just listing countries, try to give a fun fact or a pic!

I will obviously go first!

A: Azerbaijan

Fun fact: They have spas were people can bathe in crude oil because it is plentiful there.

Pakistan

Fun Fact: Pakistan is the largest producer of salt in the world.
Fun Fact: Pakistan is the only Muslim nuclear country in world.

Sorry if that seems like cheating but I found those both amusing. Then again, I get easily intrigued so ... yeah ... ^^;;

Romania

Fun fact: Romanian streets are known for being home to thousands of stray dogs. Annually, there is an estimated number of 9,000 people being bitten by these abandoned dogs.

LadyYunaFFX2 said:
Somalia

Fun Fact: Somalia is the only country in the world that does not possess a central form of government.

Pssh fun fact? Don't insult the place mate!
A fun fact would be that those people love tiles, or that their language consists of Italian words.

Uzbekistan.
Uzbeks, third largest ethnic group of the former Soviet Union (after Russians and Ukrainians).

Solidsnake61988 said:
LadyYunaFFX2 said:
Somalia

Fun Fact: Somalia is the only country in the world that does not possess a central form of government.

Pssh fun fact? Don't insult the place mate!
A fun fact would be that those people love tiles, or that their language consists of Italian words.

Uzbekistan.
Uzbeks, third largest ethnic group of the former Soviet Union (after Russians and Ukrainians).
It's not an insult. I'm not saying anything bad of the place. It's intriguing to me ... mainly because I did think most places had that. So it was something even I didn't know. Don't assume I'm doing such a thing, christ. I don't sink to those levels.

Anyways ....

Yemen
Fun fact: Yemenis take much pride in their wedding traditions. An average wedding feast lasts 21 days.

EDIT: Checked, there is none with an X. So yes, Y next.

Back
Top Bottom