Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heather and Moon's Den

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
1zyar8i.png
Heather and Moon's Den

Name:Heather Winters
Attire:Same as photo
Weapons:Boot Knife, 9mm
Date/Time: August 7th, 2025 / Around 7:30pm
Tagging:Moon(NPC), Open

Name:Moon Winters
Attire:Same as photo
Weapons:None
Date/Time: August 7th, 2025 / Around 7:30pm
Tagging:Heather, Open

Heather sat on the couch and waited for Moon to come out of her room. The girl had a wonderful way of making her mother feel like the beta in their relationship. “Moon! Hurry the fuck up. I need to talk to you before I leave.” Letting out an annoyed grunt as she made her way into the room, Moon stood in the doorway to the hall. “What?! I was doing my homework.” Heather’s eyes narrowed as she looked at her daughter. “Do NOT make me tell your Uncle Heath you’ve been mouthing off to me when he gets back home. He’ll wreck your day.” Leaning back Heather crossed her legs and arms while looking at Moon. “Come over here and sit down.” Patting the seat next to her Heather’s expression softened.

Smacking her her lips together as they made a light puckering noise Heather arched an eyebrow. “Moon sweetie, how do I put this?” Pausing for a second Heather squinted one eye and looked up at the ceiling in thought before looking back at her daughter. “You know how the way an elected official expects their children to act a certain way because of the public’s opinion?” Letting out another grumble Moon nodded. Heather chuckled at her daughter as she groaned in protest. The older she got the more she reminded Heather of herself. “I don’t want you to worry about that.” Heather said it with a smile on her face. “I want you to be you.” Moon gave a slight sigh of relief as her mother spoke. “HOWEVER, when we are in public with other supernaturals, you WILL respect the position your uncle and I hold here. You may be my daughter, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t let the rest of them see you as a weakness for your uncle or myself. Do you understand?”

Moon nodded as her mother asked if she understood. Heather leaned over and gave her daughter a hug before sitting back while holding Moon by her shoulders and taking a good look at her. “You look more and more like your father every day.” Letting out a sigh Heather looked at her daughter with pride. “He would be proud of the young woman you’ve become.” Standing up Heather helped her daughter up then looked at her. “Moon, I need you to understand that I love you, but that with this new job it is likely that I will be a little harder on you. I want you to be prepared for anything this world is going to throw at you. For that to happen I can’t baby you anymore.” Moon smiled at her mom and hugged her. “It’s cool Mom, I get it. It’s not like I’m 17 anymore anyways. Now is that all, or did you have more mushy crap to talk about?” Giving her daughter a playful push towards the hallways Heather shook her head. “No smartass, I don’t. Now go do your damn homework. I’m going to head to the club and see how things are going. If you go out make sure to call me first.” Letting out a sigh before going back into her room Moon nodded. “Okay Mom, but I thought we were going to start not treating me like a 17 year old anymore.” Putting her hands on her hips and narrowing her eyes again Heather let out a slight growl at her daughter and just glared at her. Moon quickly lowered her head to the ground. “Sorry Mom.” Heather smiled at her and shook her head. “It’s fine. Just remember, you may be close to 30 years old, but I brought you into this world…I can take you out.” With that Moon shut her bedroom door and Heather headed out to the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom