Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yaoi Me M/M <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DownandDerby

Planetoid
Hey Yaoi Fans,

I am dying for some good male on male action. It can be smut, it can be story, it can be both.

I have just been diagnosed with pnemonia and being an asthmatic with only one lung, this has landed me in the hospital for the week at least. I have a ton of M/F roleplays going on at the moment but I dont have a since M/M going right now and since that is my preferred genre, I need this fixed.

I do play a very good dominant male until it comes to the sex bit. That needs some practice. I will play a dom for you if you must have it, but I would love you to pieces if you could let me be the vulnerable one. I prefer switches though. NOTE! - Will only play dom if you come up with a decent plot. Dont come to me with "I will sub for you." because I am not asking you to sub.

Warning: My dom is a bit of an arrogant asshole. My switch is sassy. And my sub can be any mixture of attitudes. I dont play a cookie cutter character, its just how it ends up most the time. None of my characters are perfect though because that makes a boring seneario to me. If you dont like any drama in your rps at all, dont bother PMing me.

Only LIMIT thus far is no scat. Im a freak, ask me to fulfill your fantasies.

Only A Crack​

This is a rough plot but its something I am craving to work and get it done. Inspired by http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRGSHvlu9Ss

So the general plot is that two school buddies have been friends for a lifetime. Something happens to one of them (tragic event/war) where they acquire PTSD. It revolves around that person coming back home and their buddy realizing they arent who they used to be and its not good. Its a sweet drama storyline with possible progression to romantic relationship.

BTW my craving is to be the afflicted, but I may be persuaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom