Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DM for Solo Heavy RP Game DnD 3.5/Pathfinder

I would like a different kind of game I would play a courtesan young and still a virgin contracted to a woman of means as a companion and lover, long term with security arranged for long term. This of the Paul's mother in Dune.

I'm thinking a talented LN Monk as the base class its an interesting choice and offers many skills and they can fight naked if needed, she would be a good bodyguard in a pinch as well.

Waterdeep in the Forgotten Realms setting might work or another big city.

Well any DM's interested?

rubyslippers said:
I would like a different kind of game I would play a courtesan young and still a virgin contracted to a woman of means as a companion and lover, long term with security arranged for long term. This of the Paul's mother in Dune.

I'm thinking a talented LN Monk as the base class its an interesting choice and offers many skills and they can fight naked if needed, she would be a good bodyguard in a pinch as well.

Waterdeep in the Forgotten Realms setting might work or another big city.

Well any DM's interested?
She could work with a character and story I have. I have an Arcana elf wizard/Psion/Elf Paragon/Cerebremancer at a Total level of 8. They would be hunting psionic artefacts that could get my character home. Would you like to start us?

Back
Top Bottom