Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Flexible role-player in search of partners for ROLE-PLAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I am Blyu (pronounced blue), and yes Blyu is my rl first name. It is a pleasure to meet you all. I have posted this request thread to announce my willingness to play any kind of character (as long as it follows the site's rules) be it of any gender. I can play just about type of role you request as well as any genre. I play all types of characters (Such as animals, humans, shape-shifters, vampires, aliens, angels, demons of various varieties, halflings, sirens, mages, ect.) all you have to do is ask. The length of my replies depends on how much you give me (in usable sensible form), and I'll do any kind of pairing (Gender and species). In all honesty I'm not really good at plotting out the whole role-play before you start, I prefer just getting a basic idea and starting from that. We can plot the thing out to a point, however I can't guaranty you will keep my interest. Shoot me a message If I have interested you, please.

No Gos:
1.) Questions about me in the world outside of role-play. (RL) That's really all so far.

Basic Summary of things I will do:
*Genders- any and all
*Age range- 15 (on here)- infinity (Depends of the species of the character(s))
*Species- almost anything, just ask
*Genres- any and all just ask
*Length- I give you what you give me
*Pairings- Request and you shall receive
--If I'm missing anything please do inform me of that post haste.--

~Your Eternally, Blyu~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom