Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dax's Quarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
photo001.jpg
Dax's Quarters
Located within the London Headquarters on the Second Floor

ddkhzp.jpg

Name:Dax Bellfast
Attire:Link
Weapons:Butterfly knife, 9mm Handgun
Date/Time:August 8, 2013. Around 12:30am
Tagging:Aaliyah,OPEN

As Dax walked into her room she turned on the dim red lights then took her jacket off and set it on one of the chairs. The room looked like a mini night club equipped with a full bar, couches, a flat screen TV, huge surround sound system and of course a king sized bed. Even though Dax was a rebel and rarely ever behaved herself Darius spoiled her and her sister Kasey. The two got whatever they wanted and Dax had total control over the design of her room. Darius figured it'd be a lot safer to have her throw parties in their own house where she could be contained rather then have her go out to the clubs all the time and cause trouble.

"Well this is it, bar's this way" ,Dax stated before leading the way over to the bar and hopping over the counter. "So what's your poison?" ,she asked with a smirk as she pulled a bottle of Bacardi 151 off the shelf along with some Malibu. "Personally I'm a fan of Caribou Lou, ever have it? It's a mix of 151, Malibu and pineapple juice, you can barely taste the liquor but you can definitely feel the effects". Dax then lit the cigarette she had been waiting to smoke and set an ashtray on the counter along with the pack. "If you smoke feel free to take one, I don't mind sharing" ,she stated with a wink before she started to mix her own drink as she waited for Aaliyah to tell her what she wanted.

2a8498e4a0acccc1d8b9a0a1c196da47.jpg

Name: Aaliyah Ceres
Attire: denim jacket, Jeans and t-shirt and her hightops
Weapons: None
Date/Time: August 8, around 12:30 am
Tagging: Dax

Aaliyah followed the female into her quarters. She stopped in awe looking around. 'Wow' she said to herself as admired how big the room was. The room was even bigger then her old apartment. She looked around at the way the room was set up. It was very similar to a club atmosphere and it reminded her of the club she went do back in New York. She shook her head thinking that Dax and her sister had to be spoiled as hell, which could probably play off of why her attitude was the way it is, but then again she didnt know anything about Dax.

She took off her denim jack and placed it on another chair. She followed Dax to her fully loaded bar and looked at all the liquor to choose from."wow some many to chose from." she said more to herself before looking at Dax as she asked her if she had even tried a drink before "Actually I haven't had that before. I'd like to try it though." she said hopping up on a bar stool. She put her hair up and looked at Dax "Your room is really nice. reminds me off Divine Darkness back home...well my old home...."her voice trailed off as she went back to some bad memories.

ddkhzp.jpg

Name:Dax Bellfast
Attire:Link
Weapons:Butterfly knife, 9mm Handgun
Date/Time:August 8, 2013. Around 12:30am
Tagging:Aaliyah,OPEN

When Aaliyah told Dax she had never tried the drink but would like to she smiled then began to mix up another one. After making the drink she set it in front of Aaliyah before sipping on her own. As the woman spoke about her room Dax looked around it, "Ah New York huh? Yeah I've been to Divine Darkness quite a few times it is kinda what I was going for, thanks for noticing" ,Dax stated in response. She took a drag off her cigarette then blew the smoke out slowly.

After a few more moments Dax grabbed a remote and hit a button that turned the flat screen that was mounted on the wall then flipped through the channels until she decided on a UFC pay per view. "So what brings you to London?" ,she finally asked before taking another sip from her glass.

2a8498e4a0acccc1d8b9a0a1c196da47.jpg

Name: Aaliyah Ceres
Attire: denim jacket, Jeans and t-shirt and her hightops
Weapons: None
Date/Time: August 8, around 12:30 am
Tagging: Dax

Aaliyah nods"yes I was pretty shocked when I first walked in here. I thought it was Divine Darkness for a minute." She smile an sipped her drink. "I would do anything to be back in New York right now but I'm banded until further notice." She sippe her drink again and looke at Dax. She wasn't surprised that the female wanted to know why she was in London. It wasn't an unusual thing to wonder about either.

"Well when I was younger this hunter killed my parents. After that I became very bitter towards hunters and well I went looking for the guy that killed them. I searched hunter den after hunter den killing every hunter I could so I can gain strength for the one that I wante to kill most. I finally met him and we battled for what seemed like days but it was reall only a few hours. I finally killed him but I didn't feel any better. I went to Divine Darkness to have a sort of celebration and to drown out my sorrow but I was caught by a guard and sentenced to death fr my crime of killin the humans. One council member saved me though and he sent me here to work and become a association hound." He looked at her before sipping her drink once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom