Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hello! Looking for Literate Roleplayers! Oh, and fun, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozy

Dust
Hey there. Alright, so, if you haven't skipped down to look at the interesting stuff yet, allow me to say a few things, first. I get bored when a RP is all smut, so really what I'm looking for is a great story, filled with great characters, etc. That's even more important than proper grammar and spelling, although that's nice, too. Anyways, if you're good with all of that, please take a look around and PM me if you see anything that catches your eye.

Quick List of Important Information:

-I RP via PMs, threads, and email.
-My range is anywhere from 1 to 10 paragraphs. So I'm flexible in that regard, too.
-I'm straight, so females only, please.
-I don't care what you are in real life, though.
-I'm a flexible switch. Really depends on what you're looking for.
-That said, I prefer to sub, because I hardly ever get the chance. If you're willing to dom to my sub, I'll (probably) love you forever.
-I don't have a kink-list. Sorry.
-But I do have limits and dislikes: futa, furry, tentacles, gore, vore, scat, watersports. If you're not sure about something, please ask.
-When it comes to kinks, however, there is one element I really enjoy having in a RP: manipulation. I enjoy it when one character manipulates another. Seduction, blackmail, hypnosis, etc.

Alright. So, now for plots. If none of these interest you, feel free to suggest something.

Mysterious Prisoner
--Prisoner x Prison Guard
My character is simply delivering food to yours, but what happens when your character tries to strike up a conversation? Will she be able to convince mine that she doesn't belong in this maximum security prison, this cell of isolation? Will she convince my character to try to set her free? And is the story she spins even true? (Also, we can do something where the roles are switched, and you're the guard and I'm the prisoner. Whichever works.)

Royal Secret
--Princess x Villager
Your character is a princess kept sheltered her entire life. Her identity is even kept a secret from the public, as the king doesn't want her to be targeted by enemies who had been raging war against the king's kingdom for your character's entire life. Tired of your sheltered lifestyle, you decide to run away from home. Soon finding yourself in over your head, you enter a nearby village, where you meet my character. Any details beyond that is up for discussion, depending on the direction in which you want to take the RP. I open for discussion on this one, obviously.

The Hunt
--Succubus x Hunter
Pretty straightforward idea. You are a Succubus living in a forest right outside of a village, and I am in charge of hunting you down. How things go from there we can discuss.

Also, here's some pairings I have in mind. You can suggest your own, too.

You x Me
Princess x Prince
Servant x Prince
Princess x Servant
Princess x Knight
Student x Teacher
Superhero x Supervillain
Supervillain x Superhero
Cheerleader x Jock
Succubus x Angel
Succubus x Demon
Succubus x Human
Angel x Demon
Fairy x Demon
Fairy x Human

Anyways, that's it for now. Like I said, suggest something to me if nothing interests you. Also feel free to add to or change any ideas I currently have listed here. PM me if you want to RP. Please don't post here. Thanks. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom