Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Creatures of The Night Association- Main Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
th
Main Headquarters
Where everyone Human, Vampire, and Werewolf that are part of the Creatures of the Night Association meet up to discuss business, plan out new ideas, and meet up with out of town business partners. Location: London, England

Snake Plissken said:
th
Main Headquarters
Where everyone Human, Vampire, and Werewolf that are part of the Creatures of the Night Association meet up to discuss business, plan out new ideas, and meet up with out of town business partners. Location: London, England

Bianca_Lawson_publicity_shot.jpg

Name: Aaliyah Ceres
Attire: Small duffle bag of clothes and a back pack
Weapons: None
Date/Time: August 8, 2013. 12:00 midnight
Tagging: Snake Plissken. Your characters Dax and Darius

Aaliyah stared out the window of her white cab as it rolled through the streets of London. Her destination was the Headquarters of the Human, Vampire and Werewolf Association. She was told that his was the main headquarters out of the three that were built around the world. She had been sentenced to work as a unpaid trainee for her crimes against the human hunters. She could still hear the clank of the gavel as it came down when she was originally sentenced to death. Aaliyah shivered at that thought, quickly shaking her head. She still didn't understand why killing the hunters was a bad idea, they went around killing them for sport and nine times out of ten they never got convicted because their jury of peers where always hunters as well. Nothing in this messed up world made since to her. maybe that's why she is so naive about a lot of things. Losing her parent at a young age didn't help the cause at all.

Aaliyah pulled her long curly hair into a tight bun and fixed her denim jacket she always wore. When the cab came to a complete stop at the gate she paid the man and got out with her stuff. She almost laughed when the man screeched off in a hurry as if the place was cursed. She stood outside of the gate admiring the structure that she would be working in. The scenery was pretty gloomy and slightly eerie. It was no wonder the guy left in a hurry. The building was wide and gray. She could only imagine what it looked like on the inside. She pushed the call button and told the guard who she was the what business she had at the headquarters.

Aaliyah walked through the large double doors and stopped in her tracks. what a contradiction the inside was to the outside. the outside being all gloomy and scary but the inside was amazing. She felt like she had stepped into a Fancy resort or maybe even an old time Cathedral. "wow this is nice" she said to herself spinning around to take a good look at everything around her. She stopped when she heard people coming her way. She saw a male and female. They looked like they could be related. "Um excuse me" she said walking to them walking over cautiously. "I'm looking for the person in charge here." she stopped a few inches from the pair and studied them.

332c96r.jpg

Name:Darius Bellfast
Attire:Link
Weapons:Sword that is concealed within Cane
Date/Time:August 8, 2013. 12:00 midnight
Tagging:Aaliyah, Dax, OPEN

ddkhzp.jpg

Name:Dax Bellfast
Weapons:Butterfly knife, 9mm Handgun
Tagging:Aaliyah, Darius, OPEN

It was another night where Darius and Dax were going at it, this time it was for Dax getting overly rough with one of the interns that had visited the headquarters that day. She thought she had good reasoning for punching the guy in the face then tackling him through one of the walls in the interviewing area but Darius thought she had overreacted like usual.

"Dax, you cannot just hit people for voicing their opinions" ,Darius hissed quietly.

"When their opinions are forced on you and it involves your job then yes you do, I mean who the fuck was he to say that I couldn't do my job, fuck him" ,Dax stated in response rather loudly. Dax was always the first to start yelling while Darius kept his composure. She was unruly at points but Darius loved her none the less.

As the two made their way into the main area of the headquarters near the entrance Darius looked to the doors and seen Aaliyah standing there. He had been informed by the guard that a young woman was entering the building and as he approached he gave her a bright smile. After she told him she was looking for who was in charge he offered his hand, "Darius Bellfast, Owner and founder of The Creatures of the Night Association, this is my daughter Dax, how may we assist you tonight dear" ,he asked politely.

Dax stood next to her father with her arms crossed and an angry look on her face. When he introduced her she simply nodded then leaned against one of the posts in the room. "I'm going to get a drink" ,she stated but her father put his hand up causing Dax to roll her eyes.

"No you will stay here and be polite, you can get a drink later" ,he stated. The smile still remained on his face as he looked to Aaliyah, "What's your name dear and what brings you to our headquarters? I can smell that you are not human" ,Darius took a deep breath in. "But you are not only a vampire but a werewolf as well, are you looking for a place to stay? If so my daughter Kasey could set you up with a lovely flat in our complex" ,he offered. Darius had encountered other people who were both vampire and werewolf in his life but there were very few so he was quite excited that one had walked right into his headquarters.

2a8498e4a0acccc1d8b9a0a1c196da47.jpg

Attire: Same as above
Weapons: none
Date/Time: August 8, 2013, 12;00 midnight
Tagging: Dax, Darius, Open

Aaliyah heard them arguing over Dax hitting someone and she had to laugh a little. No matter what it was she would have done the same thing. Especially if a hunter talked shit about her or her deceased parents.She gave Darius a small smile and took his hand. "Hi i'm Aaliyah Ceres. I'm supposed to be the new trainee here at the headquarters. I also do need a place to stay." She said politely looking away slightly. She nods to him when he mentioned she was a hybrid. "Yes my father was a Vampire and my mother was a Werewolf. I know its very strange for the two races to mix but my parents were in love until the very end."

she said and looked over at Dax. She looked her up and down sort of analyzing her. "I'd love to get a drink too if you dont mind the company." She looked back at Darius. "I'm not sure if the New York Headquarters told you about me or not, so if you need any information then I will gladly give it to you." Although talking about her life wasn't the easiest thing for her to do, since she had a hard time controlling her anger, she would share the info with any one willing to listen.

"what exactly am I supposed to be doing here at the headquarters?" she said looking around the grand main hall again. She still wondered if this place was just as big and beautiful as she thinks it is. She placed her backpack and duffle bag down awaiting her orders.

332c96r.jpg

ddkhzp.jpg

"Pleasure to meet you Aaliyah I will speak to my daughter Kasey about setting you up with a place as soon as possible" ,Darius began. "I do not believe it is strange for races to mix now a days but in the earlier years, yes it was quite odd but I've always said love has no boundaries" ,he continued with a soft smile.

Dax rolled her eyes at her father's cheesy comment, she never really experienced love for another other then her family. She was a very sexual being and liked variety so she never really let herself get emotionally involved with anyone, it was simply physical. In her opinion it was just easier that way. When Aaliyah mentioned joining her for a drink a smirk came across Dax's face, "Well then let me show you to the bar, there's a public one but I also have one in my private quarters if you....wanted a little....privacy" ,Dax stated in response.

It was Darius' turn to roll his eyes, he didn't comment on Dax's behavior and simply returned his attention to Aaliyah, "You will train with some of the finest trainers we have, you will choose if you'd like to work with the humans in law enforcement or the military or you can work for us as a bodyguard or agent of sorts" ,Darius explained. "For now relax and get used to the place I will go speak with my daughter Kasey and you should have your own place within the next couple of days, if you find the need to rest we have spare rooms here I will have one of my assistants bring your belongings to our locker room and you will receive a key and a number of the locker you are given".

Attire: Same as above
Date/Time: August 8, 120:00 midnight
Tagging: Daruis, Dax , Open

Aaliyah nods at Darius. That was the usual respond when she told people about her parents especially from older supernaturals, which Darius seemed to be one. She glance over at Dax seeing her roll her eyes at her father. She had to admit the girl had an attitude and one that matched her personality. Aaliyah was taking a liking to her a lot.

She wast the one for romance and love at first sight. She always thought that was a load of shit. She just liked a good fucking and a good bye. Although she sometimes wondered if love at first sight was even possible. Her mother always told her that it was. She smiled at Dax seeing how she wanted some privacy with her. "Yes I would like to have a drink in your private bar." she raised a brow and bit. 'She isnt too shy. I like that.' she said to herself before turning back to Darius to catch him rolling his eyes.

She let out a small giggle seeing the male rolling his eyes. She nods as he explained what it is she had to do. "Ok what will I be doing with the trainers exactly?" she did need to harness her skills and powers a bit more. The last hunter she fought was a bit of a close call for her. She thought about what she would like to do for the headquarters. Honestly she never thought about what she wanted to do with her life as it was so her future didn't look so bright.

332c96r.jpg

ddkhzp.jpg

Dax smirked again when Aaliyah said she'd like to have a drink in her private bar instead of the main one in the place. "Well as soon as my father is done explaining exactly what it is you'll be doing here we can head up to my room" ,Dax stated before pulling a pack of cigarettes from her pocket.

"Not in the main area Dax you know better" ,Darius stated sternly before giving Aaliyah another smile. "Our trainers will teach you how to use and control your powers properly as well as strengthen them, you will also learn how to use human weapons and self defense, stealth, and everything else you will need to know, my daughter Kasey will teach you about basic technology as well" ,he explained. When he finished he looked to Dax, "For heaven's sake behave yourself" ,he stated quickly.

"Shall we?" ,Dax asked looking to Aaliyah. "Allow me to show you to my quarters". She placed a cigarette between her lips but didn't light it out of respect for her father's orders, after all the man did let her smoke in her own room so she couldn't complain.

(Dax Exit's to Dax's Quarters)

2a8498e4a0acccc1d8b9a0a1c196da47.jpg

Attire: same as above
Date/Time: August 8, 12:10am
Tagging: Darius, Dax, Open

Aaliyah smiled at the father and daughter pair. It made her thing back to when her father was still alive and how they were with each other. She nods to Dax and looked back over at Darius listening to him carefully. She was in awe about all of the things she would be learning. She was never really great at school so this was going to be a challenge for her.

She looked at Darius and nods"ill give it my best try." she said before he walked out of the room. She looked over at Dax and smiled "Lets get going. I could use a drink Really bad right now." She gave her bag to the guard to put them away in the locker room then followed Dax upstairs to her room.

(Exits to Dax's Quarters)

(Sorry very short reply.)

30d52197-45fe-4d12-adaa-7811658394d2.jpg

Name: Maddie Engel
Attire: Same as photo
Weapons: 2 Silver Plated 9mm
Date/Time: August 9th, 2025 / Around 12:30am
Tagging: Darius, Open

As Maddie made her way to Darius' office her heels clicked against the hardwood floor. She'd been to the main HQ many times to talk to Dax and Darius, mostly on buisness. Tonight was different though, she was bored and wanted to annoy someone.

Without even knocking Maddie swung the office door open and leaned up against the door frame with a smirk on her face. Her holster was visible tonight, as well as her guns, and she seemed a bit more mischevious then normal. "How's my favorite albino vampire tonight, Darius?" Standing from leaning against the door she made her way into the office and hopped over the back of the couch that was in the room plopping down on it with her legs crossed. "Anything fun going on tonight? I'm so...fucking....booooored."

332c96r.jpg

Tagging:Maddie, OPEN

Darius had gone to his office after meeting with Aaliyah and dealing with Dax as best as he could. The day had been long and he could use a good drink so he opened up his desk drawer and pulled out a bottle of red wine and poured himself a glass. As he sipped and went over a few things he heard the door to his office open. When Maddie walked in he looked up as she spoke then rolled his eyes slightly at her comment.

"Do you have to make insults like a teenage girl every time you see me my dear?" ,Darius asked as he shook his head slightly. "As for anything fun going on I don't know, after all according to my unruly daughter Dax I'm an insufferable, boring old man that sucks the fun out of everything" ,he stated before taking a sip from his glass. "What brings you here Maddie? Other then seeking out fun?"

Maddie smiled at Darius as he rolled his eyes at her. She'd thought he was kinda hot in that old, stuffy, classic vampire way since the day she met him. It wasn't something she planned on ever acting on though. Annoying him however, was something she enjoyed to do instead of hitting on him.

Maddie play pouted as Darius posed a question to her greeting. "Do you have to make insults like a teenage girl every time you see me my dear?" Shaking her head she got a sly smirk on her face. "I don't haaaave to. And who said I was trying to insult you?" She grinned playfully as she continued. "Albinos are sexy." With that she gave a wink.

Darius continued talking and Maddie just sat there listening with her legs crossed. "As for anything fun going on I don't know, after all according to my unruly daughter Dax I'm an insufferable, boring old man that sucks the fun out of everything" To that Maddie let out a loud laugh. "Yeeeah, you are kind of a fun sucker....but that's why we love you." She grinned again and stretched.

Giggling a bit at Darius' next question she shook her head. "What brings you here Maddie? Other then seeking out fun?" Pursing her lips for a moment, Maddie jumped up off the couch and made her way over to Darius' desk. Making sure there weren't any important papers in her way she sat down on the edge of the desk. "What?! I'm not permitted to come play with you every now and then? Yeesh, you need a night off ocassionally Captain Serious." She bounced playfully moving her shoulders back and forth. "Go put some clothes from this century on and come play with me. Pleeeeeeease"

332c96r.jpg

When Maddie said that albinos were sexy Darius shook his head again then took another sip from his glass, "Well I am not albino, I'm just pale like most vampires" ,he stated in response. "Exactly where do you and Dax come up with these names Fun sucker and all that rubbish?" ,Darius asked. "You two drive me nuts at points but I guess that's why I love you".

At the mention of playing and putting on clothes from this century Darius raised an eyebrow. Playing was not something the man did, sure he had his own ways of having fun like reading a book or researching things online but playing never. "Did you just ask me to come play with you? My goodness Maddie, and as for me being serious someone needs to handle and run things around here" ,Darius stated before taking another sip from his glass. "Also what is wrong with my attire? I think it's quite nice".

Maddie just shook her head at Darius as he corrected her. "Well I am not albino, I'm just pale like most vampires" Letting out a sigh Maddie looked at him. "My god old man, take a joke." She smiled at him and chuckled lightly. "Exactly where do you and Dax come up with these names Fun sucker and all that rubbish?" Letting out a laugh as his question she smirked again. "Well, most of the shit I say I pull straight out my ass. I would assume Dax does the same." Maddie's smirk turned to soft smile at the next thing Darius said. "You two drive me nuts at points but I guess that's why I love you". Scratching the back of her head Maddie scruntched up her nose. "You know, you can be super sweet sometimes, and I don't even think you realize it."

Maddie sat on the edge of his desk tapping her foot against the side of it as Darius answered her. "Did you just ask me to come play with you? My goodness Maddie, and as for me being serious someone needs to handle and run things around here" Smiling wide Maddie turned so that she was looking directly at him, her legs still hanging over the edge of the desk. "I did! Because I think you need to get out. I know you like your books, but seriously, there has to be a partier in there somewhere just screaming to get out. Let him out Darius!" Fixing her top so that the neckline sat a little lower on her chest she smiled. "And I'm sure that Kasey could run things long enough for you to come out and have some non educational fun."

After taking a sip from his glass Darius posed a question that made Maddie laugh again. "Also what is wrong with my attire? I think it's quite nice". Smirking at him she tilted her head to the side. "Sweetheart, where would you like me to start?" Letting out a chuckle she shook her head. "I'm only kidding, you do look really nice. However, when we go out to the club I can't have you looking like you are my father...Sexy sugar daddy?Maybe...Father? Hell to the mother fuckin' no."

Name: Naomi Welsh
Attire: Leather jacket, black tank top, black jeans, comfortable black boots, gas mask around her neck, fingerless gloves.
Weapons: 9mm handgun equipped with silver bullets.
Date/Time: 12:35 AM, August 8th, 2025
Tagging: Darius, Maddie, Open

Naomi was travel worn and obviously haggard when she finally stepped out of the cab at the gates of the Creatures of the Night Association Headquarters. Irritation seethed through her veins. Her flight to London from Montreal had been delayed two hours, and then the TSA had attempted to confiscate her gun despite the fact that she was certified through the Association to carry one; that took another two hours. It had been a nightmare. She was due to arrive at this very spot at 8:00PM London time. It was now 12:30AM. Punctuality was something she favored over many things. She sighed deeply and adjusted the relatively heavy dufflebag on her shoulder before trudging up the length of steps to the large rather intimidating doorway. It was a gorgeous building, far nicer than the Montreal Headquarters in her eyes, but she had always had a taste for the more macabre.

The inside was quite the contradiction, to the eerie gothic style on the outside, she noted as she pushed through the large double door. However, she was already quite lost at a late hour. It was embarrassing for her first day in the big leagues. Never mind that her tardiness was of no fault of her own. Luckily her employers were bloody Vampires... Late hours were hardly a problem around here. At least she so assumed.

After a time of wandering around the place, she bumped into a random. Relief must have been obvious in her face, because the man asked, "Need help finding anything?"

"Yes. I'm a transfer from the Montreal Headquarters. I'm looking to be checked in and get a room at the complex."

"Oh, yeah. We had another one of you earlier. A hybrid from New York. You're a bit late," he said, though he didn't look very annoyed.

"Flight delay. Idiot TSA," she said a bit coldly. The man smiled briskly before pointing her towards the stairs.

"You're going to want to go talk to Darius, I do believe. He'll set you up nicely."

They parted ways and Naomi marched up the stairs until she came to some tall doors that looked promising. She raised her fist to knock twice and then she opened the door. What she saw was a vaguely intimate scene. A woman was perched on the edge of a fine desk and leaning over; Naomi did not recognize her, and a man she recognized from pictures to be Darius. She cleared her throat almost sheepishly and took a step forward. Normally, she would have excused herself and exited upon entering on such a scene, however tonight she was tired and would like nothing more than to rid herself of her bag and sprawl out over a bed. She stood at attention and bowed her head in a nod.

"Pardon me. I assume you're Darius. I am Naomi Welsh. I was due here a few hours ago... I apologize for my tardiness," she said briskly, though respect was notable in her voice. Some would call Naomi uptight, but she thought of herself as disciplined.

332c96r.jpg

"Pull it out of your ass....I can't imagine too much would be able to fit up there to pull out so here's to hoping the insults stop soon" ,Darius joked before raising his glass then taking a sip. When she told him he could be sweet he quirked a brow but said nothing in return, he had only been told that by one other person and that was his daughter Kasey and she was always full of compliments regardless.

When Maddie mentioned that there must be a partier somewhere in Darius he let out a chuckle, "Oh no I'm afraid not in fact I don't think I would even know where to begin" ,he stated in response. "I enjoy my quiet and reading thank you very much". He noticed her fix her top then listened as she spoke about Kasey, "I know Kasey could run things perfectly fine but she is very lenient and with Dax drinking tonight I wouldn't want to come home to a mess and a house full of naked women sprawled out all over the place" ,Darius stated as he remembered the last time he left the two in charge, it was a mess.

"Sugar Daddy?" ,Darius stated in response to Maddie's remark about his attire. "I will forever be confused whenever you and Dax say things like that, also what's wrong with me looking like your father I am after all kind of like a father to all who are part of this organization no?" ,he asked with a smile.

When Naomi knocked then walked in Darius looked up at her from his seat then stood to greet her, "No need for apologies or pardons, I am indeed Darius, I've been expecting you but with the way this night has been so far I probably wouldn't have been able to meet with you until now anyway so don't worry about tardiness, how may I assist you?" ,Darius asked the young woman.

Maddie laughed at Darius' joke. In all honesty she was proud that he tried. Also it hadn't been a bad attempt. "I don't see that happening any time soon, but you can keep dreaming." She gave a big cheesy smile and made a single higher pitched "hmm" noise in an attempt to act cute.

"Oh no I'm afraid not in fact I don't think I would even know where to begin" His response to his "'inner partier' made her chuckle. "I think you're just scurred." She couldn't help but tease. As he continued she threw her hands up in defeat. "Fine you old fuddy duddy!"

When he inquired what a sugar daddy was she almost fell off the desk. "Please, please tell me you are kidding...No wait, I know your not...I'll explain it sometime." As he continued she couldn't help but laugh. "No one wants to go to a club with their father Darius, except maybe Kasey, who would be as lost as you. And yeah, you are kinda like a father type figure."

Smirking as she heard the door open she turned and looked at the person in the doorway. As she heard the conversation she stood up and gave Darius a peck on the cheek before smiling at him. "Business....My cue to leave." Pointing at Darius she paused to think for a second. "Oh yeah, I have some info about a couple hunters in New York. Whenever you get a chance give me a call. I'll be putting around the area for a while." With that, Maddie made her way out of the office.

Name: Naomi Welsh
Attire: Leather jacket, black tank top, black jeans, comfortable black boots, gas mask around her neck, fingerless gloves.
Weapons: 9mm handgun equipped with silver bullets.
Date/Time: 12:35 AM, August 8th, 2025
Tagging: Darius, Maddie, Open

Naomi glanced at the woman on the deck and suddenly it clicked when she mentioned the New York hunters. She must have also been an Association Enforcement one. The slang for it was Anti-Hunter... But Naomi liked Association Enforcement better because of its militant ring. Naomi offered a nod to the woman, looking past that peck on the cheek. She wondered faintly if she and Darius were intimate, then she pushed that intrusive thought aside. Another rough sound of Naomi awkwardly clearing her throat sounded through the large office before she strode to the desk and held out her hand to Darius as an offered shake.

"It is an honor to meet you, Sir. I'm just here to be assigned my quarters here. It seems that I will be staying here in London for a while now. At least that's what Montreal told me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom