Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Lust: The Creatures of The Night OOC Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is ready to hunt some bad guys?

tinyfeyfive.gif

Hey Rainy ill be sending a reply to your starter at the night club when i get back home or maybe before i leave. we'll see what happens

I wonder if anyone would be interested in (at some point in the future) playing Victor? Jovie's brother. I think if he returns and challenges her for Alpha position it could be cool o_o I may make an NPC or a profile at some point.

Hey I wasnt sure if i need to put this in the absent thread or not so im just going to put it here.

I am going to be heading home tomorrow from my vacation and i will be home very late so no replies from me tomorrow. Also, speaking of my home, I do not have internet besides on my phone so I will not be on the site itself all the time, which also means I wont be replying to you all ( or rather the people I'm rping with) all the time. I will try and get on within the 3 day absents rule but again it'll be hard for me because i will be using my phone. So please forgive me all.

p.s Snake I replied to you in Dax's quarters.

LittleMoth said:
I wonder if anyone would be interested in (at some point in the future) playing Victor? Jovie's brother. I think if he returns and challenges her for Alpha position it could be cool o_o I may make an NPC or a profile at some point.

I might be willing to I just gotta see if I would be able to portray him well enough :)

@Inu- thanks for the heads up, I replied back as Dax. Also posted in the club again :)

LMFAO I'm gonna have Rex break out and sing I Knew You were Trouble When You walked in XD Not her typical style but she's an instigator ahaha

I changed my mind o_O I don't think I'll have Jovanna or Flicka show up. Maybe just Davon and a few other Saga. I was thinking that maybe I'd have them light up the place with Molotov Cocktails...

See, my theory with the Saga is that eventually, their trouble making will bring Darius' attention, and there could be a possibility of a pack war maybe. Or at least a major threat of one... Maybe some of the Winters and Kiskin could go to London and alert Darius of Jovanna's hostility and all that. Oh! I was also thinking about kidnapping one of the twins, Snake. :3 Anyway, let me know what you lot think..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom