Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In a Mirror Darkly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerberus

Pulsar
It had been some time after the mutiny on the ISS Defiant. Major Malcolm Reed had made sure that all who had played a part in the mutiny were locked up and kept in separate areas of confinement. Most if not all of them were killed after Captain Archer re took control of the ship. But now there was what to do with the rebels that were left to intoerogate and hand over to the Emperor. It was known though that Reed had always kept an eye on T'pol and now that she was one of the main instigators and locked up it gave him the perfect chance to break her down even more and have his way with her. Reed had another MACO Officer follow him to where they were keeping T'pol and had him posted outside of the door. "No one besides me is to come in here is that clear soldier?" The MACO Soldier nodded and stood at the door.

Reed walked in and looked at T'pol in the room. He had made sure she was kept tied up so that she couldn't try to escape and the fact that they had dressed her back in the short blue uniform that they found for her earlier only made him want to take her even more. "Well well well How are we doing today Slave?" He watched her and eyed her up letting his eyes travel over her lovely body. Oh the things he would do to her once he had her broken down and submit to him or hell even now if he got the chance. "I wonder what they will choose for your execution. A rebel like you Im betting will get something nice and slow." He laughed and walked over to her and Ran his hand against her cheek. "But you know You don't have to face the slow death, All you have to do is submit and you can save yourself from the execution."

Lost in her own mind-numbing world of boredom and agitation, the blonde vulcan lass barely heard the door open to the room they'd locked her in. In fact, the rooms were her own quarters, but she was hardly allowed to roam free in them. She'd been chained rather securely in a standing position against the far wall where the light failed to reach even when the door was opened. It wasn't until the lights activated and burned her half-closed eyes that she realized she had company, and jerked slightly against the chains in surprise. Lucky for her, she was used to bright light due to the intense sun back on her home world, and it only took a few moments of frantic blinking before she could clearly make out the MACO uniform standing smugly before her.

Her hands were bound above her head into a heavy metal loop in the bulkhead, and the chain to the reinforced leather collar tight around her throat was attached to the same place. She was just high enough that she had to stand on her tip toes to avoid hanging by her wrists, and so was rather secure from attacking with a kick anyway.

T'pol's teeth bared in furious defiance at him when his hand stroked her cheek, and she was tempted to twist and sink them into that hand, but thought better of the idea. Her growl was audible, and she snarled at him after he finished his spiel about submission. "Ponfo miran!" She spat nastily...'go to hell' in her native tongue. She knew that speaking Vulcan was forbidden--but with her own death hanging over her head, she had ceased to care.

Malcolm Reed watched T'pol and shook his head and walked around her giving her rear a swat. "I guess you'll have to be broken first before you'll submit. Oh well it doesn't really matter to me because I know after it you'll submit, It just will take more time andnbe more hassle then needed." He laughed abit and stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her breasts. "You know though this Uniform looks REALLY good on you." He laughed abit and slid a hand down along her sides before tracing his fingers over her hose covered legs. Such long legs that always had his eyes glued to. He grinned and looked at her. "But first it looks like you'll need a good gag to keep you quiet."

Malcolm walked over to her dresser that she kept and opened all of them and started to search through them and pull out a pair of her panties and balled them up. He then walked back over to her and forced her mouth open and forced them into her mouth. Reaching into the pocket of his MACO uniform and pulled out some tape and wrapped it over her mouth so that he would keep her quiet. "Now that should hold you well until you submit and I've been given command to do with you as I want so Me and you will get to spend ALOT of time together.

She fidgeted as he ran his hands over her, unable to properly resist with her bindings, and continued to growl at him through clenched teeth as she tried to bare it. So much for vulcan emotionlessness--she was pissed right off. What could she do to him that would make him leave her alone? She wasn't in the mood for his dirtball advances, not again. But there wasn't a hell of a lot she could do about it, considering that SHE was the one tied to the wall, not him. If THAT had been the case...

Well, she just wasn't going to go there.

Her curiosity peaked when he searched about through her dresser, and then turned quickly to disgust as he came back toward her with a balled up pair of her own lacy panties. She snapped, and squawked an indignant protest, trying to bite his fingers as he jammed them into her mouth, and failed miserable. And as if it weren't bad enough, he slapped that nasty tape across her face. That was going to hurt coming off. Her complaints muffled, she fumed in silent rage, glaring daggers at him.

His claims of submission were again met with disdain, and she rolled her eyes before she took the daring action of stomping her heeled boot down on his toes. THAT would surely earn her a beating, and it was hard to keep her footing, but it was his own fault for coming so close to her and not paying attention. A muffled chuckle of pleasure came from behind the gag.

Malcolm growled when she stomped down on his foot before pulling his foot away and walking infront of her and slapping her. "You will be punished for that one Vulcan." He glared and pulled out his stunstick from his belt and struck it against her. It used the same technology as the agony booth but was much similar but was also directed. "Perhaps a little stay in the Agony booth will do you good." He walked over to the door and opened it and spoke to the guard who called another over. they walked over and untied T'pol and grabbed her and held her for Malcom. "I think the Agony booth will break you down much faster."

The Maco soldiers and Malcolm marched T'pol down the halls before pulling her over to the Agony room and forced her into the booth. One of the MACO soldiers looked at Malcolm as he nodded to start the booth. The soldier nodded and turned up the device to watch T'pol squirm. Malcolm licked his lips as he watched the Vulcan beauty wither in the agony Booth. "This can all be over T'pol all you need to do is just submit now and it will all be over. if you don't it will turn up even higher and it will never stop. I can keep you in there for hours and maybe even days."

The slap did little to phase her, however the stun-stick earned a muffled yelp, and she slumped momentarily before gaining her toes again. Muffled sounds of anger signaled her attempts to curse at him, though in what language was beyond any recognition. She brightened slightly, tensing as she was untied, and immediately attempted to thrash free of their grip. This resulted in absolutely nothing, and the second attempt as she was marched down the hall, though resulting in managing to smash one of the MACO guards into the wall, changed nothing. She still wound up in the booth.

She threw herself at the door to the booth as the pain started, directionless inside her and impossible to stop. Frantically, she tore the tape from her face and coughed the sodden panties out onto the floor, whining in pain, and trying to muffle it. She'd never actually spent any time in the booth herself, and she was shocked at how cruel it was. "Burn in hell!" She snarled at him through the glass, clawing at it in an attempt to escape to no avail. Tears streaked her face, but she refused to ask for quarter. There was a way out, however.

Inhaling deeply, as she knew it would be hard to do, she forced a painfully twitching hand up to her own neck, and roughly pinched the spot where the nerves were that Vulcans were so infamous for. The nerve pinch worked, and she crumpled to the floor in a little ball with a thin moan, her eyes fluttered closed. Out cold.

The Maco soldiers pulled her out when she passed out. Upon Reed's Orders they retied her,with her legs tied and her hands tied down to the rope against her legs. They then had a medical team come in and bring her back so that she would wake up. "Sorry my dear pet, You arnt getting out of this yet." Malcolm Reed watched T'pol before the soldiers pulled her back up and then looked rope around her shoulders to hold her up when they put in bolts to the wall holding her up. Malcolm Watched her. "You wont be getting out of this that easily. The only way you'll get out is if you submit."

The soldiers finished tying T'pol so that she couldn't bring her hands up and that she was held up in the agony booth before closing her inside of it. They looked back at Malcolm who then walked over to the controls and started to change the settings so that it would randomize how much pain would be given to the victim. "I think we can also make an improvement onto this machine in later times." He laughed to himself and watched T'pol. "I wonder how much pleasure you can take before you pass out in a lust filled stupor." He grinned as he eyed up her lovely body.

It had been a quick reprieve, but it had indeed been a reprieve. She muttered something incoherently as they forced her back to consciousness, writhing slightly with discomfort. This was going to end one of two ways - in a catatonic state induced by the mental trauma this was sure to cause, or in a misery-filled life where she was too terrified to look up without permission, too broken to be her own self any longer.

She tipped her head back against the wall as he taunted her more, staring at the ceiling with a reserved defeat. There was no way right now her pride would allow her to surrender to him, not when she actively knew what he was going to do to her. It wasn't like he was bad looking, for a human...she simply hated humans. They were like this. Cruel. Nasty. Ruled by their lust and hatred.

Her breath quickened as his fingers hovered over the controls, and she watched him from the corner of an eye. She'd had a thought, though. And it was a long shot...but it was worth a shot.

"Y'know you won't like nearly as much once I'm a quivering wreck," she whispered, so only he could hear her. The guards weren't near enough "Or is that all you want, Reed? An unresponsive frightened little girl, like a human." Her words were scathing. "You know you want me because I fight. You're only doing this because you're afraid if you let me free you couldn't take me yourself. Coward."

Malcolm Reed looked at T'pol as she spoke before he gave her another taste of the agony that the booth could give her before he stopped and walked up to it and opened it. He looked at T'pol and grinned running a hand against her cheek then down along her sides. "Oh I KNOW I can handle you, I have NO doubts about that." He laughed and watched her. "It will be no problem." He grinned and tapped her cheek with his hand. "But Why the sudden change hmm, Finally realize who your master is?" He then walked out and shut the booth with her still inside and placed his hand over the controls.

Malcolm Reed was curious as to what T'pol was now up to and would for a second put it past her that she was up to something. No vulcans were smart, they knew how to lie and trick to try and get their ways. No he wouldn't put it past a Vulcan to actually tell the truth. He just laughed and tapped his fingers over the controls watching her to see what her reactions would be. "Oh I know you and how you work, doing what ever you can to advance yourself, lieing and cheating to get your way."

She jerked roughly, having not been expecting that next wave of pain. She gasped, and her skin was beginning to show the faint glow of a thin sheen of perspiration from the stress of the pain. His touch, despite her hatred of him, felt like heaven after the ripping torment of the booth. She almost tipped her cheek into his hand for the caress, but he pulled away and closed her back in.

She bared her teeth at him again as his fingers danced along over the controls, taunting her with the possibilities. "I'm not lying, and you know it," she hissed at him through her clenched jaw, expecting the pain this time "Because if I was lying, you wouldn't feel the need to use this...machine...to do your work for you. No such thing as a good old proper beating anymore, is there?" She spat on the floor of the booth in contempt. "You're a weak, pathetic man, and I would be more dignified kissing Hoshi Sato's boots than I would be giving you even half the time of day." Her sneer was nothing but pure hatred. "A real man isn't afraid to dirty his hands. You won't even take off your gloves to push a button. No, you are lower than a Tellarite whore!"

Malcolm just watched her before pulling off his gloves and opening the booth before walking up to her and slapping her with the gloves then delivering a quick punch to her mid section. "Oh Im not willing to dirty my hands. T'pol you have no idea what these hands can do." He then quickly wrapped his hands around her throat and started to squeeze, watching and waiting for her reaction as he started to cut off the airflow and make it hard for her to breathe. "You see with these hands I could make you beg for death or." He stopped choking her and slid his hand over her chest then down along her legs. "Make you beg for other things."

He watched her before letting her go. The guards then moved and untied her from hanging there and they moved her back to her room and tied her back up. Malcolm looked at her and grinned. "And I must say T'pol You do look rather good all tied up and helpless."

The slap was nothing with his dainty little gloves--the punch, had she had anything to eat in the last few days, would have made her lose said food all over him. As it was, it simply took away her breath--she couldn't double over bound up like this. But what hurt was as she was coughing trying to regain that breath, his hands closed around her throat and she began to choke far more harshly than she would have otherwise. Tears immediately began to stream down her face, and she shook her head in his grasp frantically. The brush down her front made her want to vomit. The mess of changing sensations was too much, and as the guards moved in to bring her down she made no move to struggle, simply slumped against him, and was thus half dragged back to her quarters.

No rest for the wicked--she wasn't allowed to sit for even a second.

She could feel the swell of the bruising around her throat in the roughness of her breath. It made her breathing ragged. The sting of her midsection was negligible. As her heartrate finally began to normalize, she looked up from the floor at him through her bangs. "I hate you, Malcolm Reed..." she whispered "I hate you."

Malcolm Reed looked at T'pol as they brought her back to her room. The guards held her before Malcolm as he brought out a table and put it in the middle of the room. The guards then dragged her to the table and bent her over it before they tied her to the table. Malcolm looked at her and laughed. "OH I think You'll say otherwise soon enough." He watched her reactions as he then tied her legs to the legs of the table spreading her before running his hands up the back of her legs. "OH Im pretty sure that you'll say other wise." He gave a quick slap to her rear before looking at the guards and telling them to leave. They looked at the Major before nodding and heading out of the room to leave them be.

Malcolm Watched the bound T'pol as she laid there while he walked around examining her. "Oh no I think you'll say something much different very soon my pet." He then moved back behind her and slid his hand up along the back of her legs before reaching under the uniform.

The vulcan struggled as they moved her, elbowing one of the guards in the face on the way down over the table, and kneeing the other in the genitals. They lost hold of her for a few seconds, but a grab to her hair had laid her out flat over the surface, and stunned her momentarily. By the time she had her senses back enough to utter a short groan, her position had already been rather compromised.

She jerked at her wrists, a frantic movement entering her, and she tried desperately to push her legs back together. His touch urged her to an even rougher struggle, and she whimpered under her breath. "Reed, don't!" She shook her head, stretching and straining to look around at him as he began to slip his fingers down beneath her uniform. "Let me go!"

Malcolm Reed looked at T'pol and shook his head. "The time for pleading is over T'pol. I gave you the chance but you wouldn't listen. No you just kept on fighting and refused to listen so now the time for barganing is over my pet." He laughed and gave her rear another swat as his other hand was running up and down her hosed legs. He slid his hand in between her thighs and rubbed up against her. "You could of made it easy on your self but now you have to make it hard." He stood up for a second and started to unzip his pants. "You could of just submitted and could of saved yourself."

The Major watched T'pol and grinned as he finished undoing his pants he reached under and pulled her hose down exposing her flesh. He smiled and pressed up against her. Not pushing in but yet she could still feel him against her.

She gritted her teeth together and growled softly as he smacked her bottom again, trying not to recoil in disgust from the intrusive hands slipping here and there, up and down her legs. Her body jerked as his fingers slipped in between her thighs, touching and rubbing.

"You are such a fool," she muttered, clenching her hands into fists as he pushed her uniform down and left her lower half naked to his touch "And when you fall, I will be there to watch." She shook her head slightly, clearing her bangs from her eyes. "And you will never have my affection. And that's what you want, isn't it? Otherwise you'd have just taken me before, rather than try to impress me like this." She sneered. "I do not respect your ability to destroy what you cannot win. And you give up so easily. Tch."

Malcolm held onto T'pol as his hands worked in between her legs before he moved his hand away and gripped her hips. "The time for trying to argue is over my pet." He laughed watching her before he slowly slid himself into her. "From now on you belong to me to do with as I see fit." He grinned and let her get adjusted to him before he pushed deeper into her and started to speed up his speed and strength of his thrusts. After some time he was pushing harder and stronger inside of her and let his hands roam around her body. "In time my pet you wont need to be tied. only when I want you to be and then you'll even ask to be tied down to please your master."

His hands roamed all over her body as he slid himself as deep as he could into her. "Nice tight and warm body my pet has." He grinned and licked his lips as his hands found their way to her chest and he started to squeeze her breasts behind the cotton fabric of the uniform. "We'll keep this uniform for you but I think that we can also find better outfits for you don't you think so?" He grinned and leaned over her kissing her neck.

She bit her lip hard enough that a droplet of blood seeped into her mouth when he entered her, and offered him no struggle, and no sound in response. She would not destroy any more of her dignity for his entertainment, and she would not fall into his traps, and plead to him like she knew he would enjoy. It would just make his merry little day on this merry little ship, and that certainly wouldn't do, oh no, not in her books.

So she simply remained quiet, hoping that he wouldn't bruise her hips against the table with his rough thrusts, since her uniform would do nothing to hide them if they wanted her back on duty. Though, she highly doubted the empire would have any place for her OTHER than as a personal pet to a high ranking member of their world.

T'pol was so set on ignoring Malcolm (as odd as that may seem given the circumstances) that she didn't notice his hands on her tits until he gave a particularly hard squeeze and she nearly squeaked. Her jump would have been noticeable, but she took it no further, simply staring at the rhythmic swishing of her bangs with every stroke. It was not...unpleasant...in a purely physical sense--no more unpleasant than Charles Tucker had been when she'd needed him nearly seven years ago. But she was certainly not enjoying herself.

"Whatever you say, Reed." Was her response to his comment on outfits. "If you want to waste YOUR pay on clothing me, suit yourself." One way or another, she would find a way to agitate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom