Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D One on One: Broken Vengeance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gigant began rounding up the prisoners of war, ordering his men to strip them of their weapons. The gamble worked, as he expected, loyalty is cheap in this world. It is a lesson he learned the hard way. As he oversees the process, his mind raced back to the day Scarlett abandoned him and his comrades for death. "Curse you.." he thought to himself, not because the memory angered him, but because her actions were starting to make sense. In this world, there is no one more important than yourself, that's why she left him. That's why the crossbowmen betrayed their allies. Is that justification? Perhaps it is..but it still angered him. Soon, the anger inside Gigant welled up, like a fire looking for something to burn. It's always been there, sometimes it's an ember and sometimes an inferno.

"I changed my mind!" Gigant yelled. "Bring those crossbowmen here! I will make sure they are rewarded for their service!". Looking at the loyalists, he seeked out soldier that stands out among the rest. (anyone that looks smart perhaps? or a woman? someone who is different bassically). "You!" he said, pointing at one of them. "Execute your traitors!". He grabbed one of the discarded weapon, offering it to the loyalist.

The woman stares at Gigant a moment. As she grabs the offered sword, her ice blue eyes continue to regard him. Gigant's men gather those he ordered to be killed. Some struggled, but none escaped. "Why offer this? After offering to free them and gift them with gold?" The disgust on her face from the traitors' attack on the fort mage is gone while she looks at him. Her short, midnight black hair moves in the slight wind.

"I did not lie to them" he said, taking a pouch of gold out, placing two coins inside the mouth of every executed soldier. "We all get what we deserve, be it gold promised to us or punishment for our deeds..the strong decides, and i decide that these men deserve to die.". He eyed the woman, trying to gauge the shape of her body underneath her armor. "What's your name?" he asked, tilting her head upwards so they can see eye to eye.

(what does she look like? any pictures?)

(At the moment, no picture. But if you look up Fate stay/night, Arturia Pendragon (Saber), with changed hair and chain mail armor.)

"I see. Norine Ordland." She replies calmly. If she has any fear of death at his hands, she doesn't show it. Nor does she fight against him moving her head. The traitors all react to varying degrees. Some try to fight against their captors, while others just lie limp. Gigant's men have begun to quiet down, seeing as their leader has more in store. The keep's men are waiting patiently, grim looks on their faces.

"Secure the gates" he said to one of his men, trying to lift Norine onto his shoulder. "Man the defenses and send word to our patron, tell him we got him the fort, now we want our gold. I'm going to fuck this one for a few hours". He had no qualms on taking this woman against her will if he has to, he did win this battle afterall. It is his right to use her as he sees fit. There are men who would do much more horrible things to their prisoners, things like torture or mutilation. In the twisted world of a dog of war such as Gigant, rape is but a part of their work.

Norine struggles a brief moment as Gigant picks her up, but ceases most movement soon after. As he turns take her to his choice of place (keep, closest house, or out of the way spot), she tosses the sword he gave her into the closest traitors head, killing him instantly. Norine ceases her struggling completely after that.

Gigant's men begin their self appointed tasks, after tightly binding the remaining traitors and living a few to guard them. Excluding a small detachment to deliver the report, the rest begin taking over wall duties while rounding up the keep's men, who are unarmed.

(Rolled a 7 for the grapple, but a 20 on the sword throw.)

(oh, sorry, I thought she was done killing, Gigant would let her finish them first)

There is no anger nor malice in Gigant's eyes, only pure animal lust for this warrior woman. He took her to the keep, trying to find the commander's room. He tossed Norine onto the bed (or table if there's none, or altar. bassically something he can make her lie down on). "You're not fighting me" he observed, undoing his full plate armor. "You want this?". The question was very matter-of-fact, not curious in the least. "Strip"

(I'll edit that in another time then.)

"I don't see much point. I'm not skilled or strong enough to stop you. And even if I had managed a lucky blow, your men would have done much worse to me. If I have to be bedded, then it might as well be the best." She replied, as she removed her armor. The links of chain fell to the floor, followed by her tunic and pants. Norine was lying on her commander's bed in only her breastband and panties. She then removed those, revealing herself completely. Norine stared at Gigant calmly, as if she were still fully clothed.

Norine wasn't tall, nor was she large breasted. She was toned and fit, able to fight in armor with some skill. A traditional beauty she was not, but a warrior's grace she had.

She was not afraid. Her eyes were like iron, strong and unrelenting. This will be a good fuck. "Play with yourself then. I'm not going to bother with foreplay today" he said, still taking his ornate full plate off bit by bit. He can feel his giant cock chaffing against his trouser and armor, the adrenaline from winning combat and the thrill of surviving yet another dangerous situation caused his adrenaline level to surge. Slowly, he got the last bits off, standing naked in front of her. It was a sight both glorious and terrifying, many women fears his size just as some adores it. With fire in his eyes, Gigant climbed atop his toy for the day. "Do you know whose name to scream tonight?" he asked, pinning her shoulder to the mattress with his bodyweight, his cockhead rubbing her entrance.

Norine slowly began to play with herself, clearly unused to doing so. She rubbed her left hand across her breasts, as if exploring herself for the first time. Her right hand reached down and began to stroke her pussy, slowly and softly. She stared as he stripped, hands still moving as she looked at Gigant.

A soft grunt leaves Norine's mouth as his weight settles on her, the huge man completely dwarfing the 5'3" woman. She looks into his eyes as he presses against her. "I don't know. You never told me." She replies, holding herself still. Despite her inexperience, Gigant's cock can feel her moist pussy lips, assuring him that some part of her wants this. If he'd ever had any inclination of not taking her, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom