Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female (Smut Roleplay) wanted, short term or long term

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Male, UK, 18 years old. I'm Dan. Cheers for looking at my thread. As you can tell from the title, I'm looking for females for smutty roleplays with slight undertones of romance and passion. I prefer long term ones, but we can have them short term as well if you'd like.

What is expected,
1. Only wanting females since I am a straight man, no men being women thanks. The female can be any age over 18.
2. Please be somewhat literate. I like to roleplay in the first person myself, but I don't mind what you prefer. Try to be grammatically correct also.
3. I'd prefer a girl to send me at least 1 paragraph each time, I will send around 1-3 paragraphs each time so I expect the same in return, just don't send one sentence and expect it to be enough.
4. I roleplay through PM only really, if we get really into the roleplay then maybe we can move it onto email or something if we want to.
5. I will only play one character at a time, so no situation where I play multiple characters, if you want to that's fine, but I won't. I will also be aged up 30 for my characters, the female characters can be aged between 18-45.

I am up for anything in the roleplay, just no, gore, BDSM, scatting, rape, gang bangs.
Please do ask me for anything you think I might not be up for.

Suggestions for roleplays,
1) You play as a teacher and I am a student, we are going on a school trip to the zoo and end up sat together on the coach, we of course get chatting together and eventually see where it leads in the zoo.
2) We are strangers that meet in a night club one evening and we get dancing together.
3) We are a dating couple on holiday together in Spain for the first time alone.
4) Strangers that are set up by one of our friends on a date together in a bar, we meet and hit it off immediately and see were it leads to.
5) You play my mum or elder sister and I am an 18 year old son, no experience about sex and you decide to teach me a few lessons.
Of course, you can suggest your own ideas to me, I'd rather not do fandom roles just ones like these. Please PM me for any roleplay you'd like to try out.

I'm really liking the sound of this roleplay, I'm a bit new to this site but I'm no new person to roleplaying. I especially like the idea of one being the mum or sister, kinda dirty, but I'm like that. I'm kinda shy at first but I would love to roleplay with you and following your guidelines (I guess one could call them that?) is no problem. I too, prefer a long term roleplays. I'm hoping you can get back to me soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom