Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Capitol Hallways/Streets(Travel Thread)

14mgbhd.jpg

Name:Ryanna Davis, Ryan
Attire:Link
Date/Time:September 15th, Late Evening
Tagging:Rikki, Seph, Caleb(NPC)

adz04k.jpg

Name:Rikki Draven(District 7)
Weapons:None
Supplies:None
Tagging:Ryan, Seph, Caleb(NPC)

Hearing Ben's words Rikki sighed, he was right what was to prevent things from going back to how they were after they rebelled. She looked to Ryan and Caleb, "He makes a good point" ,she stated with a hint of doubt in her voice. Her eyes went to the floor and she shook her head starting to have doubts about the plan.

Ryan could see that Rikki was questioning the plan now and the woman simply smiled. "Caleb and myself along with a few others have people ready to go straight into office after we overthrow the government, we'll hold a voting for president and officials after we clear all the ones who are in there out" ,Ryan began. Her thoughts drifted to Cinna who she knew was out there waiting to return, she secretly kept in contact with the man and knew after they carried out their plan he would return to the capitol and take his place in the elections.

Name: Ben Russell
Attire: Cinna's clothes and eyeglasses
Time: Night
Tagging: Open
1656.png

he could tell that Rikki and Seph were starting to lose faith in what they were doing but thankfully Ryan gave them answer about what would happen should everything go right. "I didn't mean to bust you're bubble. I know that things should change. I also know that peace isn't everlasting, their is no such thing as happily ever after. just want it to be better than it already is. In society the end result matter not but it is the progression to make it better that makes the difference."

Ben stopped talking and looked at them. He learn a lot being on his own and living for himself. He was the youngest people to start working in district 3 and coming from a dirt poor family he didn't feel it was his place to be here. It was about the rich and that was the capital the whole idea of wealth and watching children battle it out for enjoyment irritated him to no end. What he really wanted to destroy was the games itself, and the best way to do that would be to stop the man responsible.

"I'm all in with you're plan but it won't be easy. Either we stop this and take over the government or we might start of trend of people rebelling over and over again."

Name: Seph Jax (District 10)
Attire: A pair of black slacks, a white shirt beneath a black blazer, flat shoes.
Weapons: None
Supplies: None
Date/Time: September 15th, Late Evening
Tagging:

"People... have already been rebelling. Since before we were born," Seph said quietly, studying her knees in careful thought and rubbing her thumb along her lower lip for a moment. It would be risky, but really none of them had anything to lose. It was a 6 in 72 shot at winning the Games, and for many those were impossible odds. Take District 10 for example with their Morphling Mentor and sad collection of Tributes.

"But," she continued, surprising all that knew her with her extensive words at one time, "I think we can do it... At least... We can try."

People would do well not to employ Seph as a motivational speaker, but she didn't care. She fell back into her quiet and began to mull. This was her chance to return home, and she would take it and hold onto it with her entirety.

14mgbhd.jpg

Name:Ryanna Davis, Ryan
Tagging:Rikki, Seph, Caleb(NPC)

adz04k.jpg

Name:Rikki Draven(District 7)
Weapons:None
Supplies:None
Tagging:Ryan, Seph, Caleb(NPC)

Rikki listened quietly as everyone spoke and when Seph began to talk Rikki gave her full attention. She could tell the girl was shy and was happy she was talking and actually believing they could possibly change things with a rebellion. The district 7 tribute gave her a smile, "I'm in, we have to at least try and if we think about it the more people rebel the better it will be, even if we don't change things like Ben said it can cause a trend of people rebelling, it's like the saying goes ,If you don't succeed the first time , keep trying and eventually it'll happen" ,Rikki rambled for a moment.

Ryan nodded her head and smiled, "Caleb and I will do everything we can on our end, we're gonna be able to get information for you that will help you in the games and give you an advantage in preparing, it is cheating and the information is classified, and Caleb, myself, and others are risking our lives sneaking around getting this info but if we wanna do this right we all have to risk our lives, you guys more then us but we want you to know we're on your sides and will do anything to make a change" ,Ryan told the three tributes.

Back
Top Bottom