Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Capitol Hallways/Streets(Travel Thread)

14mgbhd.jpg

Name:Ryanna Davis, Ryan
Attire:Link
Date/Time:September 15th, Late Evening
Tagging:Rikki, Seph, Caleb(NPC)

adz04k.jpg

Name:Rikki Draven(District 7)
Weapons:None
Supplies:None
Tagging:Ryan, Seph, Caleb(NPC)

When they got into the hallway Rikki broke away from Caleb and began walking on her own. She sipped from her glass a bit as she staggered down the empty hallway. The older twin began humming a bit while skipping to her own beat before stopping all of a sudden and turning to look at the rest of the group. "Y-you wanna know what I miss?" ,Rikki slurred before taking another sip from her glass.

"What's that Rikki?" ,Caleb asked.

"I miss the smell of lumber and sawdust, I miss how it smells when you just cut the wood on the saw, how it has that slight burning smell to it ya know what I mean?" ,she said in response.

Caleb smiled and nodded, "Yeah I know what you mean kiddo, I miss it too" ,he told her.

"Yeah but at least you'll get to go back to it, I'll probably never get the joy of that smell ever again" ,Rikki stated sadly. She turned around as she felt her tears start to build up. Rikki didn't want anyone to see her cry not even Caleb. An involuntary sob followed by a sniffle came from her as she faced away from the group.

Ryan looked to Seph and Caleb and her own eyes started to tear up, "Hey kiddo you'll make it back don't worry, we're gonna make sure of it" ,the stylist stated quietly as she looked to both Seph and Caleb once again.

"How can you make sure of it? You don't control these games and there can only be one districts team in the end" ,Rikki stated.

"You're right but we have a plan that's why Caleb and I wanted to get you guys alone" ,Ryan stated in response. "Now let's walk and talk alright girls".

Rikki simply turned and nodded before downing a big gulp of her drink and began walking again.

Name: Seph Jax (District 10)
Attire: A pair of black slacks, a white shirt beneath a black blazer, flat shoes.
Weapons: None
Supplies: None
Date/Time: September 15th, Late Evening
Tagging:

It was so much quieter out there in the hallways. Seph immediately felt relieved to be away from the crowd and all of the voices who seemed to insist on all talking at the exact same time. That was something that Seph hated the most, when everyone talked at the same time. It made her head hurt and it made her skittish. Within moments of leaving the Dining Hall, her shoulders relaxed and most of the tension left her face. She still did stay close to Ryan's side, but now, her eyes were over the other two in company. Rikki walked with a drunken sway that would have been mildly amusing if it were not for the fact as to why she got drunk in the first place. The ink on her arms caught Seph's eye and she peered curiously before glancing off again.

When Rikki turned and began to speak, Seph looked at her directly. It suddenly hurt to see that pain in her face and the linked fear that stood with it hand in hand. Ryan was getting teary, and Seph swore that she saw a glint in Caleb's eyes as well. She looked down and at that moment, she was suddenly confronted with her own mortality and odds. She would miss the smell of the woods and livestock as much as Rikki would miss the smell of lumber and sawdust. But most of all, she would miss Coal; the little creature that got her threw the death of her one and only friend, who had perished in the Games. She found herself wondering if the creature had caught anything to eat that evening. Seph's eyes remained focused on the ground as they walked along; her thumbs slipped into the waist of her pants since she had no pockets.

14mgbhd.jpg

adz04k.jpg

They continued to walk until Ryan felt they were far enough away from the dining hall to be safe. She led the group over to a door that led out to a balcony with a few couches and chairs on it. "This place is secluded and not bugged with any capitol recording devices so it's safe for us to talk in here" ,Ryan stated as she shut the door then made her way over to one of the chairs and sat down. "Sit girls" ,she told Seph and Rikki".

Caleb helped Rikki sit down on a couch before taking a seat in a chair next to Ryan's. "Alright so we have a plan, it's risky and a lot of people may die but we need to at least try and carry out the plan if we ever want to be free of this hold the capitol has on us all" ,Caleb began. He then looked to Rikki, "Before I go any further with that, Rikki I want you and Jamie to avoid the axes in the cornucopia, stick to hatchets, swords, and knives understand? MacNimare placed bombs in two of the axes handles knowing those are the weapons you and Jamie would be most comfortable with" ,Caleb continued.

Even though Rikki was drunk she could comprehend what her mentor was saying and a look of complete anger came across her face. "So he wanted to pick us off right away huh? It wasn't enough to punish me and Jamie by making us watch that guy get his throat slit after he was beaten up by peacekeepers the fucker really wants us dead, over some tattoos" ,Rikki growled out through gritted teeth.

"Listen we're gonna keep you guys safe but you guys are gonna have to protect each other okay? Try and get some of the other tributes on your side as well, if we want the plan to work we need as many tributes as possible to break out of that arena" ,Ryan stated. She then sighed, "You can't tell anyone else except for Jamie about the plan just yet, we need to make sure you're all in the arena and that you definitely have people on your side, anyone who poses a threat to any of you....kill them, it's harsh but if they pose a threat to you then they can't be trusted and they will only fuck the plan up" ,Ryan explained.

"The president let's all the tributes have access to videos of previous games I want you guys to watch and study the 75th annual Hunger Games, the answer to breaking out of the arena is in that video understand?" ,Caleb asked as he looked at the two.

Rikki nodded then looked to Seph, "I got your back if you have mine and I know Jamie will be on the same page after I talk to her" ,she began. "So ready to start a riot?" ,Rikki asked before giving Seph a gummy smile that lit up her whole face and made her perfect jawline stand out.

Attire: A pair of black slacks, a white shirt beneath a black blazer, flat shoes.
Tagging: Ryan, Rikki, Caleb (NPC)

Seph sat on the opposite end of the couch as Rikki and she drew her legs up to her chest once more. So much for her pristine ironed outfit. It was already wrinkled from her sitting in that wonted position. With her chin on her knees, she watched and listened intently. Some expression had shown on her face at last when Ryan began to talk about her plan... A dangerous, dangerous plan indeed. One that lead to an all out war between the Districts and the Capitol. She heard about it, though it happened long before she was born. Seph bit the inside of her cheek and looked down thoughtfully at her knees. It was unsettling. Seph did not like conflict. She was a creature of flight, and not really fight unless she reached a point where her temper broke. But... It would perhaps give her a chance to go back... to before her name was called. Back to when she was alone and in the quiet. And...either way, she was most likely going to die.

Finally, Seph looked up and then looked to Rikki who was smiling a charming smile that made Seph stop for a moment. The smallest of smiles touched Seph's lips and she gave a firm nod. For the first time, she spoke to Rikki in that low husky tone. "...I will help..."

14mgbhd.jpg

adz04k.jpg

When Seph looked over to her and spoke Rikki couldn't help but keep the smile on her face, her coffee colored eyes met Seph's hazel one's and Rikki got a slight chill down her spine. "You have really pretty eyes" ,she stated dreamily. Rikki unlike Jamie wasn't subtle at all with flirting and she was definitely attracted to the district 10 tribute.

Caleb snapped his fingers to get Rikki's attention, "Hey Rikki, keep it in your pants for a second we still have more to tell you" ,he said sternly making Rikki turn and look at him, she glared but Caleb paid no attention to it. "Alright here's the deal you guys are gonna need sponsors and I know quite a few people here in the capitol that are willing to sponsor tributes they like so during the week I'm going to introduce you guys and Jamie to some people and I want you to lay on the charm and for god's sake Rikki please do not get mouthy, I know this is going to sound horrible but you guys are gonna need to sell yourselves the people I know have a lot of money and a lot of resources but they can be tough to convince" ,Caleb began. "Also you're appearance matters, from now on Rikki I want Ryan to dress you and Jamie up she's the best at what she does and quite frankly the best in the damn capitol".

Ryan blushed slightly at the compliment then looked to the girls, "I also know how to alter outfits so that you guys can have a little extra leverage when you head into the arena" ,she told them saying nothing further. The two would find out what she meant when they headed into the arena.

Both of Seph's eyebrows lifted in surprise at Rikki's sudden compliment. She blinked once and just held the girl's gaze for a moment before looking off quickly once Caleb caught Rikki's attention. Seph bit the inside of her lip gently and glanced at Ryan weakly with evident confusion.

On to more troubling matters, Seph listened on as what needed to be done was explained. Sell yourself. She most certainly did not like the sound of that. Seph was certainly not charming, nor did she want to be in the least. She didn't care if people liked her, at all really. So gaining Sponsors would be a complicated matter for her. In that moment, she considered herself lucky to have Ryan and Caleb even to help her. If... it got her back to her farm, then she would do it. Seph caught on quickly at Ryan's vague comment and she locked her gaze onto the woman. Something told her that she was up to something... well, that was obvious. But there was something more too it seemed.

Opening her posture, Seph sat criss-cross on the couch and released a deep sigh.

14mgbhd.jpg

adz04k.jpg

"OK well that's all the information we have for you right now but we'll have more as the games draw nearer" ,Caleb told them. Rikki nodded then looked back to Seph noticing the sigh that escaped her.

Rikki could tell the district 10 girl was shy and that she didn't like people too much so selling herself would be quite hard for Seph. The older Draven twin slid over and placed an arm on the back of the couch behind Seph, "Hey don't worry I'll help you out, I'm not exactly charming but I do know how to talk myself up I'll teach you how to" ,Rikki stated before smiling again.

Ryan watched as Rikki moved closer to Seph and sighed knowing how Seph felt about people getting too close. She was about to say something when Caleb put his hand up to shush her, "Rikki may be drunk but she knows how to talk to people, give it a minute if she gets out of hand then I'll stop her" ,Caleb whispered so only Ryan could hear him. The stylist hoped Rikki kept it calm and didn't overwhelm the poor girl.

Seph nodded once to Caleb. When more information came, it would be put to use... And they would need all of the information they could get in order to get through these Games as Ryan had dreamily planned. There had been uprisings in the past, after the 75th Games... but all of them had been crushed. Seph was anti-social, but she was not uninformed about Panem's history. From the corner of her eye, she saw Rikki inch a couch cushion closure and drape her arm over the back of the couch. Seph swallowed and lifted her hand to rub the back of her neck gently. "Thank you..." she murmured. "I can uhmm..." she searched her mind for some sort of contribution. The only things she really knew how to do was survive off her own hand in the woods, and how to work with animals. She had no clue what this year's Games setting was, so there was little she could really do until she did know. "Help you catch food..." she finally offered.

Caleb and Ryan were murmuring together and Seph squinted slightly at the two of them before looking at Rikki again. She still was wearing that charming smile over the hazy look of...drunkeness. Seph didn't really do anything. Because she was not exactly sure what to do. It had been a long time since she was ever even subtly flirted with.

14mgbhd.jpg

adz04k.jpg

"Catching food will be a good thing for me to learn, I can build us shelter and cut wood it'll be a little bit of a hassle only having hatchets to work with but I'll make sure to keep you as comfortable as possible" ,Rikki said in a quiet tone as she laid her head down to rest on her arm that was draped over the back of the couch. The smile stayed fixed on her face and the dreamy look was still in her eyes, she looked kind of like a puppy dog that was begging for affection.

"Oh for god's sake" ,Caleb sighed quietly as he shook his head. He knew all too well how Rikki operated with women especially ones she was attracted too. The Draven girl was a shameless flirt and never subtle with anything and sometimes it gotten the district 7 tribute into a lot of trouble.

Ryan simply giggled at the look on Rikki's face but it wasn't loud enough for either of the girl's to hear it she made sure of that, "You have to admit Rikki looks really cute with that face kind of makes you forget she's kinda a brute" ,Ryan whispered to Caleb who simply rolled his eyes.

"It's ridiculous" ,he said simply in response.

Seph looked at the girl and her brow perked slightly at Rikki's expression. She had seen almost the exact same expression on Coal's face when he wanted a piece of food or a scratch behind the ear. Rikki wanted something and from the previous comments that had been made and her breaching Seph's lines of personal space, she could only guess what it was. Surprisingly though, Seph was not entirely off put by the girl's behavior. Yes, she was a bit confused and a lack of social skills can easily provided a sense of awkwardness that was obvious when the need for such skills arose, but she was not ready to get up and hide in a corner or punch in the girl's face. Seph simply sat, looking at the puppy-dog-ish girl from the corner of her eye. Searching for something to say, Seph bit the inside of her lip before murmuring to Rikki, "You have fox eyes..."

They were indeed similar to a foxes eyes when the pupils were round. She had the same brown color as Coal's, Seph thought. It was pretty. And in Seph's own little odd way, it was quite the compliment. Just like when she told Ryan that her blue eyes were like flowers.

14mgbhd.jpg

adz04k.jpg

When Seph told Rikki she had fox eyes she took it as a compliment, she thought foxes were beautiful animals and Seph's words made her smile even more. She glanced over to Ryan and Caleb for a moment but her focus quickly returned to Seph, the girl was quiet and there was something about her that was drawing Rikki in. "Thank you" ,Rikki said in response to Seph's compliment. "You're really....really good looking" ,Rikki said as she began to rub her fingertips in slow circles on her own leg.

Rikki kept her attention on Seph as far as she was concerned Ryan and Caleb weren't even in the room anymore. She simply sat there and looked at the girl with her puppy eyes and cheery smile. Her daze was broken for a moment when she heard Caleb's voice again.

"Rikki it's not nice to stare" ,he stated and Rikki shot him a glare.

"Shut the fuck up Caleb! I don't get it why do you insist on telling me what's polite and what's not you know I'm not gonna listen anyway, plus I'm not staring...." ,Rikki paused for a moment as she thought of the right words to say. Slowly she turned back to look at Seph and smiled, this time it was a little softer, "I'm admiring" ,Rikki said softly before biting her lower lip nervously then shifting her gaze to the ground.

Ryan looked to Caleb as he was about to say something and this time she shushed him, "She does have a way with words let her be she doesn't seem to be doing any harm" ,she whispered so that only Caleb could hear her.

Seph kept her gaze diverted from directly looking at Rikki and her sweet look. Absently, her quick, slender fingers were picking at the loose string she had picked at before on her slacks. Rikki's blatant and not concealed compliment was flattering and it made a slight smile pull at the corner of her mouth. Seph had broken the string that she had been picking at and she looked at it for a moment before flicking it away. Admiring that was sweet... Seph thought. She gave Rikki a quick glance before looking back at Ryan, watching as her lips moved in hushed conversation to Caleb. Seph couldn't hear what she said, but Caleb seemed to go quiet again. Finally, Seph's shoulders lifted a bit in a deep breath, exhaling in a sigh that made her nostrils flare just a bit. She shifted slightly and looked at Rikki directly. The smallest of smiles touched her lips and she finally said in a voice that was not that tiny murmur, "Thank you."

adz04k.jpg

Even though Seph's smile was small Rikki still appreciated it and it made her smile brightly again, "You're very welcome, you know you should smile more often" ,Rikki whispered so that only Seph could hear her. "A beautiful smile to match those beautiful eyes, it's....perfect". Rikki liked that the girl was finally looking at her, it made her feel special in a way. She began to lazily trace slow circles on the back of the couch with her hand as she continued to look at the district 10 tribute she was completely content just sitting there with her even if they didn't talk much. "So all this is pretty crazy huh? Being here and now slowly devising a plan to destroy the capitol" ,Rikki said quietly now ignoring the other two in the room completely. "I think we can do it, how about you?" ,she asked just as quietly.

Seph blinked at Rikki's dazzling smile before allowing her own smile to brighten just a bit. Her own hand rested on the back of her neck and she rubbed absently. It was another little nervous habit she showed, along with picking at blemishes in her clothes, but other than that one string, there was really nothing left to pick at. Keeping her gaze on Rikki, she too found that she was accidentally tuning out the Stylist and the Mentor. At the back of her mind where manners mattered, she felt a bit bad for it, but another part of her really didn't care. After a moment of quiet thought, Seph finally nodded slightly. "It is crazy... and... I think that we...might. With some luck...and skill," she said, choosing her words carefully as she spoke.

Name: Ben Russell
Attire: Cinna's clothes and eyeglasses
Time: Night
Tagging: Open
1656.png

Ben left the dinner early to try and think of ways to come up with something that could keep him alive. Going over plans in his mind in the dark, with the night sky above and the peacefulness of being alone was something he didn't take for granted. He enjoyed every minute of walking aimlessly and just having his feet take him wherever it takes him, and damn it pick a destination or what. After turning a corner to somewhere he finds three people out talking. He later found out that it was Ryan, Seph, and one of the twins. He would have gone out their but they seem to be in their own little world. Ben wasn't around many lesbians before, though he knew some where out there, he didn't know how to come out without messing up the vibe or having that awkward moment between them. so he just stay in the shadow an watched them quietly, while kinda hoping they don't go too far being out in public and all.

adz04k.jpg

Seph's voice was soft and husky and Rikki loved it and she loved the fact she got the girl to smile. "Well with our skills combined and if we can recruit others with different skills I say we can do it, hell we've been stuck living in fear of the capitol our whole lives I think it's time we put the fear into the people who've had us scared for so long let them know how it feels to be the hunted, the prey, let them cry for once, let them feel what we've felt our whole lives, that heart wrenching feeling that travels from your chest all the way to deep in the pit of your stomach" ,Rikki began to ramble. She paused for a moment to catch her breath, the whole idea of rebelling and possibly someday having control of her own life excited her. "Personally I'd like to be the one who kills MacNimare, that's one man who's blood I want on my hands because it wouldn't be murder to me he's so horrible that he deserves to die a slow painful death just like my friend Amos". Rikki then looked down at her arms and sat up quickly.

She loosened her tie then took it off before unbuttoning her shirt and taking it off as well leaving her in a tank top and jeans. Rikki then pointed to her tattoos that covered her arms, "Amos gave me these, someone ratted on him after walking in on him giving me this one" ,she pointed to a small tribal tattoo on the side of her arm. "The peacekeepers came into my home the next day and dragged me and Jamie out by the back of our necks and took us to the town square where Amos was tied to a post and made us sit directly in front of him. They beat him, spit on him, called him filthy names then finally they slit his throat and they made me and Jamie watch the whole thing, we were so close Amos' blood splattered into our faces and we were told if we cried they would kill our mother". Rikki bit down on her bottom lip and put her head down, a look of deep sadness crossed her features but she refused to cry. She had never told the story to anyone before other then Caleb and it was hard to think about.

"I want them to pay and I'll do whatever it takes" ,she finally stated after a few moments of silence as she looked back up into Seph's eyes.

Seph sat in silence, listening as Rikki told her story... and it was one of those very rare stories that made Seph...feel. Genuinely for the human species. Seph bit the inside of her lower lip and her eyes drifted to look at the ink that covered the woman's arms. It art and there was nothing else to say about it. It was lovely, art in its purest form. Why would anyone want to slaughter someone else just over something so... pretty. Humans could be inexplicably cruel, and that was one of many reasons why Seph tried her hardest to avoid them. Nature was cruel, yes. But it was justified. People were senseless, and it was that senselessness that gave this District 7 such impossibly great sadness. It was etched into her every feature, and it was so great that it nearly broke Persephone Jax's heart.

Seoh looked at Rikki for a long moment, her golden eyes reflecting the girl's impossible sadness. She was not any good at speaking, and giving words of sympathy. So, instead of trying to give words of comfort, Seph moved forward quickly and wrapped her arms around Rikki's shoulders, pulling her close and hugging her hard.

She and Rikki had been so wrapped up in each other, that she had hardly noticed that Ben's form suddenly approached and paused in the shadows. Caleb and Ryan were totally blocked out as well.

14mgbhd.jpg

adz04k.jpg

Rikki froze for a second as she felt Seph's arms around her but quickly she found herself wrapping her own arms around the district 10 tribute. She hugged her tightly and snuggled into her neck as she let her tears finally break free. It had been a long time since she hugged anyone other then Jamie and it felt....nice and calming.

Both Ryan and Caleb looked over at the two and Ryan smiled as she watched them hug for a moment before turning her attention to Ben who had come into the room. She gave him a smile then pointed to one of the chairs near her, "Sit down if you'd like this room is secluded so we can talk about anything you want in here" ,she told him quietly not wanting to disrupt Rikki and Seph. The two were getting along great and Ryan felt they both needed each other in ways no one would ever understand but them.

Seph held onto the Draven girl for a moment or so, and in that moment, she noted that she was pleasantly...soft. Despite that hardened personality and appearance, Rikki was still soft. Seph closed her eyes and inched a bit closer before she rested her chin on her shoulder. Her arms were firm around the girl and she felt a momentary bit of panic when she started to shake with sobs. She bit the inside of her lip and calmed herself, just offering what comfort she could to the girl who looked strong but was really just as vulnerable as everyone else.

adz04k.jpg

The feeling of being wrapped in someone's arms was helping to sooth Rikki something that normally only Jamie or their mother could do. Seph was indeed different then everyone else, there was a sense of comfort there and Rikki began to calm quickly as she held the other girl close. She lifted her head slightly and whispered, "Thank you" as she began to rub Seph's back gently. "I promise to keep you safe in that shithole arena, I won't let anyone hurt you or Jamie you have my word" ,she promised silently.

Seph only tightened her arms around Rikki's form. She closed her eyes for a moment and just took her own comfort from the girl. Relishing it for that small moment in fact. It had been a very long time since she allowed someone to touch her like this, and even longer since she initiated the contact. Not since before her friend died in those Games all those years ago. Seph realized then that deep down inside, she might have actually missed being this close to someone. At least a little bit. Finally, Seph broke the hug and looked at Rikki with serious eyes. The 7 girl's fox eyes were still slightly watery from tears, and while Seph's eyes were dry, her face did not lack emotion. Slowly, she took her hands from around Rikki's shoulders and she gave her a gentle smile. "I'll help you too. Both of you," she said simply.

adz04k.jpg

When Seph broke the hug and spoke Rikki smiled as she wiped her face of the tears. "We're in this together" ,she stated. She looked into Seph's eyes and smiled again before looking over and seeing that Ben had entered the room. Rikki wasn't sure about how the district 3 tribute would feel about the plan that was starting to come into play but she had a feeling he could be a good asset to the group and to the rebellion as a whole. Her eyes went to Caleb and the man simply nodded and smiled, meaning that he would be informing Ben of their plans and assuring his safety if he chose to join them.

Name: Ben Russell
Attire: Cinna's clothes and eyeglasses
Time: Night
Tagging: Open
1656.png

He came out form hiding rubbing the back of his head, noting to himself that he should do better at hiding himself when the game start. "Sorry, I wanted to come out sooner but it seem like I interrupting something there." looking at Seph and Rikki sharing more than a moment.

"I don't have a problem rebelling, I need something to do in my life and this could be that something to die for." He didn't really mind bout if he had the chance he might kill the president on his own, he didn't do anything to him that would warrant ben to kill him, but he had that creepy "best to get rid of him" feeling every time he felt he was looking at him or vice versa.

"Not to be the guy wants everything to be same, but let say everything go according to plan the capital falls then what? What would happen to the districts when there is no leading government, what is to say things that happen here would happen in district 1 or all the districts become one giant district where the government go drunk with power? There is a lot to consider if everything goes that way you want. Who is going to take responsibility for another President MacNimare?"

Tagging: Ryan, Rikki, Caleb (NPC), Ben

Keeping Rikki's eye, Seph smiled that quiet smile and nodded gently. Some how... it felt a little bit better to know that she would not be entirely alone in these Games. Perhaps she and those who wanted to help would be the cause for a new revolution. Seph enjoyed thinking about a world were people were not forced to do things they did not want to do, especially stand in over-crowded squares and be forced to kill each other.

After a moment, Seph allowed her form to return to the same distance it had been before from Rikki. Though now, she was not as careful about keeping her spacial boundaries established. Rikki had been... nice to hug. Bright hazel eyes shifted to Ben as he sheepishly emerged from the shadows. Seph found no need for words and simply listened as the District 3 boy spoke. He made some valid points, for certain, but Seph had no answers to this. It was a definite risk that if...if this did not end in all of those involved deaths, then human nature would kick in again and the society would fall back into its same routines. Absently, Seph lifted her hand to her mouth and pressed her thumb to her lower lip in a thoughtful expression.

Back
Top Bottom