Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fucking my whole family

Status
Not open for further replies.

metoch

Meteorite
Hello! I m looking for a male or female character to roleplay through PMs.
The strory I like is described below but i m open to suggestions.

I want to play the roles of a family consisting of a mother, a father, two daughters and a boy. I want a relative or a stranger or a coworkeror a boss to take over the family, fuck and humiliate us. I want him to be fat or old or young (maybe a bully of my kids or a boyfriend of a daughter), whatever makes it more humiliating. I prefere mental to physical humiliation but i m open to light BDSM.
I want the hubby to be too weak mentally and physically to stop things or our tormentor to have him under his thumb as well. He could have lent us money or he could be his or my boss. Or we could be poor and he gives us money to live or even the other way round. We could be rich but he can blackmail us with something.

We could be forced to wear slutty clothing, he could let friends know i am his slut, teasing and using me at family gatherings and at my work. I 'd like the kids to be slowly initiated to the story. He could use us, videotape us, let his friends fuck us, force us to be prostitutes, have sex with dogs, piss on us, cum in our food or toothbrush, whatever... I would also like to have my hubby or son humiliated, fucked, dressed as woman, having him push your cock in someone or his son's, using strap ons etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom