Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twisted Teacher/Student Craving

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProtagonistRP

Super-Earth
Let me start this off by saying that I am 30 years old, and have been roleplaying for the past 12 years. I'm looking for a partner who enjoys crafting intelligent, creative, detailed stories. While I enjoy a decent amount of smut, I'm looking for a Dom who knows more about psychology than just sexual domination.

I like to post anywhere between 1-4 paragraphs, but I believe strongly in QUALITY over QUANTITY. Not every post has to be an essay. Sometimes writing too much can be as harmful as writing too little. So it's important to find the sweet spot. I also only post in 3rd person. We are playing characters, I'm not playing myself. I'm also not a grammar nazi, however please make sure to show some sort of literacy. Capitalization and punctuation go a long way. As does making sure not to use text chat.

Yahoo Messenger is my preferred method of roleplaying. I've done boards and PMs, but they never last, and I'm looking for LONG TERM. So please use Yahoo if you're going to message me.

Finally, the idea! This is just a basic outline, and we can definitely brainstorm and hammer out any details we'd need.

The idea would be that I'd play a girl who is obsessed with perfection. She's always gotten straight A's, always been popular, always been the "teacher's pet." That is until Mr. Black comes to town. The new teacher at her school is not impressed with her in the least. Her papers are considered sub-par, essays are lacking, projects are borderline. He demands more. He pushes her to do better. It drives her crazy though. It infests her mind and eats her from the inside. Her new obsession becomes him. The need for his approval consumes her. It becomes a game of mental manipulation. And soon she finds herself under his thumb, and in his bed, always seeking the approval of her "master".

Don't be shy. I look forward to hearing from you. PM me, and if we mesh we can move to YIM.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom