Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smutty Fun (Craving MxF MLP, Pokemon, and More)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Hello, and thank you for taking a look at my thread. As you can tell from the title, I'm looking for females for smutty roleplays. I prefer long term ones, but we can have them short term as well if you'd like. Please look through the rules and some of the things I'm craving, I'm hoping to hear from you. :3

Rules
1. I'm looking for a female, I'm straight in real life, so I'm going to be straight in my roleplays.
2. Please be somewhat literate. I don't care if there's a mistake every once in a while, everyone makes them, but if I can't read what you typed, I'm going to have a little trouble responding.
3. I try to type at least 1-3 paragraphs per response, sometimes more if I'm really into it. Please try to give me the same amount. Basically what I'm saying is, don't give me just one or two sentences and call that a response.
4. Please don't just ditch me in the middle of the roleplay. I understand if you get caught up in life and forget to respond, it happens to me too. I'll just give you a little poke after about a week and you don't respond. Feel free to do the same if I don't respond after a while.
5. Let's all be friends here. I make mistakes, everyone does. Maybe I'm just tired and my mind went blank for a moment, and I accidentally controlled your character or typed up something you didn't like. Don't just go off on me, it's usually an accident. I come here for fun, not to get yelled at. I usually try to remain polite in return. I think I've only gone off on two people, one who was really rude to me, and the other was just someone that sent me a request and didn't even bother to read my request thread at all (a male asking me to do a MxM rp).
6. I roleplay through PM and thread. Occasionally I'll roleplay through email, but that's if I've gotten to know you. I think there's only a few people that I've gotten to really know and I roleplay through email. I don't do IM, I lose track of those too easily.
7. Feel free to chat with me, whether it's something about the roleplay or you just want to talk. I've met some pretty cool people here by just chatting with them, and I hope to meet more.
8. Unfortunately I'm unable to play as multiple males at once for gang-bang scenes, I get confused after a while. Also, I don't really care much for playing a male that's too old. Late 20's is probably the oldest I'll go.
9. I like to use pictures for my characters, you don't have to use one for your character, but it would be much appreciated if you did. :)

Kinks & No-No's
Kinks- Smut(obviously), corruption, blackmail, Milfs, harems (whether it's multiple parters or just one partner playing multiple roles), corsets, public scenes, cheating, cosplay/sexy outfits, being dominated, rough sex

No-no's- Scat, watersports, vomit, gore, vore, extreme violence, heavy S&M, MxM, futa

Current Cravings
Pokemon RP
My Little Pony RP
Cheating
Affair
Corruption

Pairings
Master x Slave
Cheerleader x Nerdy Guy
Milf x son's friend/neighbor/daughter's boyfriend
Milf x daughter(s) x daughter's ex boyfriend
Female Sports Team x Team Manager
Drunk girl at club x Sober guy at club
Girl at gym in heat x guy working out at the gym
Newlywed woman x guy she meets on her honeymoon
Soccer mom x teammate's older brother

Plot Ideas
Watching Over The House
A dissatisfied housewife is asked by her neighbors to watch over their house and teenage son while they go out of town for (insert reason here). It's nothing much, they just want her to check up on him every so often, make sure he's doing ok and that he's fed. Over the years, she use to babysit him, and she's watched as he grew up from a cute kid to a handsome young man. And with a husband that never touches her, she's having a hard time controlling those urges, so she's been watching him from afar for some time. Now she has a few weeks to a few months to make a move on him and make up for the years her of sex she didn't have.

Honeymoon Affair
She's just got married to the perfect man, and now they are on their honeymoon. Things are wonderful at first, sex all day, constantly snuggling, always together. But when she finally gets some alone time, she meets another man. He's younger, much more handsome, and every time he looks at her, she feels like he's seeing through her clothes. They begin talking and it starts out as a friendly chat, but one thing leads to another and before she knows it, she's bent over with him pounding her pussy. Even though she's just been married, she finds this boy to be a better lover than her husband and now tries to spend more time with him instead. If you'd like, we can take it further and she can continue to meet with him after the honeymoon ends.

Anniversary
Similar to the honeymoon plot, a couple decides to take a vacation to celebrate their anniversary. The wife is happily married to her husband, started a happy family with him, and there's nothing more she could ever ask for. Except for when she spends her alone time at the bar, she meets a young man that is interested in her. At first, she's flattered that he's interested in an older woman, and she has some pleasant chats with him. But she begins to realize that she's attracted to him. He's younger, handsome, has more energy, and he knows how to treat a woman. Before she even knows it, she's having the best sex of her life with him. Now she's unable to keep away from him and she tries to spend the rest of the vacation having sex with this young man, and possibly even after the vacation, maybe even include a possible highschool daughter in the fun.

Hired Help
- This can go a few ways:
A- A young man is hired by an older woman for help around the house. She's happily married, but there's no real spark in her love life anymore. She can either seduce him or he comes onto her, but eventually an affair starts.
B- A young man is hired by a family to work around their house. The parents are never home when he's working, but their daughter is. She's currently down in the dumps because she recently went through a rough break-up, and now there's no one to satisfy her urges. Again, she can seduce him or he can come onto her.
C- Both the mother and daughter get involved with the hired help. :3

Step Mom
A woman gets remarried and joins a new family with her new husband and his shy son. While her husband is a demon in bed, he's often very busy with work and they don't get to have sex often. She becomes interested in her new son though, wondering if he's as rough in bed as his father. The thing is, he's a bit shy around her. Turns out, he has a thing for his new mother, but he thinks it's wrong to fantasize about her in such a way. So it's her job to seduce the boy and get it on with him. After the deed is done, she finds out that he's even better than his father. Once they've done it a few times, he's hooked, can't get enough. He starts getting more aggressive, trying to get with her whenever he's able to, even when his father is home. Soon, after his mother corrupts him, he begins to corrupt her, turning her into his personal slut.

Fantasy Hero
This is sort of based off of the Witcher games. A warrior, one of the last of a race of legendary warriors, travels the world, taking care of wild beasts and monsters that threaten peaceful towns. In return, he gets paid in gold; and in some cases, if his clients are women, they repay him with their bodies. Some become enamored with him and decide to join him on his quest the bring peace to the land. Basically the story is pretty much the tale of the warrior traveling the land, sleeping with the women he helps, occasionally having some follow him around for a little while. Sometimes it's one woman, sometimes it's two women, sometimes it's a whole brothel wanting to test out the legendary warrior's stamina.

Manogamy
A man and a woman have been married for about a year, and they are absolutely in love with each other. The husband works all day, making money for the couple, and the wife stays home, taking care of keeping the house in order. Every night, they have dinner, followed by hot sex until they pass out. There is a secret that both of them keep from their significant other. They both cheat on each other. Due to their huge craving for sex, they can't handle waiting until the evenings for sex. So they both start affairs, without telling the other person. The husband cheats on his wife with the women he works with, as well the random girls he picks up at the bar. The wife cheats on her husband with the neighbor boys that she catches eyeing her, as well as random guys she finds while she's out running errands. This'll be an rp filled with kinky sex scenes, and it involves us both playing multiple characters.

More to come....

Fandoms

Bowser's Castle
Based of the adult flash game by PlayShapes, I will either play as Mario or Bowser and have my fun with different Nintendo girls, turning them into dirty sluts.

When The Villain Wins
In the Disney universe, the villain finally wins. I'll do my best to play your favorite male villain, and he'll be having his fun with the Disney girl(s) of your choice, turning a sweet and innocent girl into a whore. Maybe even fuck them in front of their true love.

My Little Pony******Really Craving******
I'll admit, I haven't caught up with the most recent season, but I still enjoy My Little Pony. I'd like to have a smutty roleplay involving the mane 6 and possibly some other characters. Although, I'm not really big on using their actual pony forms, so I'd rather we use either anthro forms or their Equestria Girls human forms. Now, this could go a few ways:
First, if you'd like to go the darker route, perhaps an old enemy returns. Either King Sombra or Discord (although I heard he became good now) can return and decide to corrupt the mane 6, turning them against each other and making them into slutty girls. If not, we could create an all new enemy, someone that could earn their trust, but slowly turn the girls against each other as he seduces them all and corrupts them.
If not, we could go a more happier route, in spirit of the show. I could play a few canons like Big Mac, Shining Armor, or Spike. Maybe Big Mac is helping Apple Jack out with something and things get steamy. Perhaps Shining Armor is enjoying his honeymoon with Cadence and either Luna or Celestia want a piece of action after years of unsatisfaction. Or he could teach a curious Twilight about sex. For Spike, it could be his birthday again and the girls want to make this a party that he'll remember for the rest of his life. Or I could also make a completely new character for the girls to fall in love with.
With these plots, if you're not comfortable playing all the girls to my one guy, maybe I could play a few characters as well, on onexone roleplays with each girl finding that special pony.

Pokemon******Craving******
I've been wanting this for quite some time now. This sort of topic can go anywhere. Like my MLP idea, I'd like for the pokemon to be anthros, I'm not really into bestiality. We can keep this simple and have a trainerxtrainer or trainerxpokemon rp, or we could make this more complicated. Maybe a trainer going on a journey, and instead of money exchanged after battles, the loser offers their body to the winner. Pokemon are caught by being raped into submission, then the trainer has sex to train them. There can be canons if you'd like, or we can have our own trainers.

series
Darkstalkers
Street Fighter
Tekken
Dead or Alive
Ninja Gaiden
Project X Zone
Fairy Tail
Bleach
Naruto
Marvel comics
Final Fantasy
Legend of Zelda

TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU READ THIS, TELL ME YOUR FAVORITE VIDEO GAME IN THE SUBJECT LINE

Thanks for reading through this. PM me if you're interested. Hope to hear from you soon. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom