Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Becoming something not human. M x f

Status
Not open for further replies.

einar1025

Moon
Hello, I recently got a couple new cravings and decided to share them in a new thread. Now, if you have any questions about me, or the plots just let me know!

Plot 1 (either of us can play either role, this is just an example.) You are a brilliant scientist, working for a company on cutting edge of gene splicing technology. When your crowning achievement is completed, you and a few co-workers step inside the machine for a final walk through. When suddenly you hear footsteps dashing out! You turn just in time to see the door slam and seal behind you! The machine activates and suddenly you start to become something not human! After the test is done, the company disposes of you. In a daze you find yourself drawn to the one person you feel you can trust, and help you turn back!

In this rp, the "change" will get worse as the rp goes on, either physically, mentally or both.

Plot 2 - simply put, a pokemon themed rp where you are a new trainer and your first pokemon finds you! A Mew who joins your journey and uses transform to become human. The mew will be rather mischievous and use his infinite number of abilities to help, hinder (or sex up) your adventure.

This rp offers an oppertunity for many kinks, ranging from mind control to well just about anything. But it would need to be worked out. So feel free to ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom