Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female needed! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, male, UK, 18 years old. Looking for a female 18+ for this sexual roleplay. The story is, we are strangers that meet in a night club and start getting along. Please private message me or email me to carry on this roleplay together. I hope you like it.
I play Daniel, brown curly hair, blue eyes, pretty slim body, slight muscles, 5'8, single, 18 years old, up for anything, student, still a virgin, pretty confident, nice guy, good smile, pretty hot, 6 inches, never met you before.
You play Natalie, slim body with curves, really hot, big dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, 20 years old, student at university, up for anything, a little slutty when drunk, sexy, nice big ass and breasts, 34D breasts, nice smile, works as a hairdresser, up for anything, single, never met me before, 5'5.
The story is, we meet in a night club, we are both with our friends but meet eachother on the dance floor. This is my starter, if you are interested in this please Private message me or email me.
“Another beer please mate.” I say to the bar man, already pretty drunk, as I pay for it and smile at my friends, “Some good looking girls in here.” I say to them, nodding my head as I get my bottle of beer and turn around at the bar, checking my watch it's 12am now. Looking over at the dance floor slowly. My eyes scan around until I see you, dancing in a tight blue dress, I bite my lip gently, as you dance around with your other friends. I sip my beer and nod my head slowly, walking over towards the dance floor in my black shoes, dark blue chinos and blue shirt with a red blazer Starting to dance near you as my friends watch me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom