Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, male, UK, 18 years old. Need a female for this. The story is, we are strangers that meet in a night club and start getting along.
I play Daniel, brown curly hair, blue eyes, pretty slim body, slight muscles, 5'8, single, 18 years old, up for anything, student, still a virgin, pretty confident, nice guy, good smile, pretty hot, 6 inches, never met you before.
You play Natalie, slim body with curves, really hot, big dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, 20 years old, student at university, up for anything, a little slutty when drunk, sexy, nice big ass and breasts, 34D breasts, nice smile, works as a hairdresser, up for anything, single, never met me before, 5'5.
The story is, we meet in a night club, we are both with our friends but meet eachother on the dance floor. This is the start, if interested please do tell me. :D
“Another beer please mate.” I say to the bar man, already pretty drunk, as I pay for it and smile at my friends, “Some good looking girls in here.” I say to them, nodding my head as I get my bottle of beer and turn around at the bar, checking my watch it's 12am now. Looking over at the dance floor slowly. My eyes scan around until I see you, dancing in a tight blue dress, I bite my lip gently, as you dance around with your other friends. I sip my beer and nod my head slowly, walking over towards the dance floor in my black shoes, dark blue chinos and blue shirt with a red blazer Starting to dance near you as my friends watch me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom