Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magic lamp idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

hereforthefun

Super-Earth
First off i willl be a guy playing as a girl in this roleplay so if that bothers you then...sorry?

Had an idea recently where a man stumbles across a lamp in a little street side shop run by what appears to be a homeless man, picks it up and buys it thinking it is quaint. The man tells him to be careful how he uses it but doesn't elaborate. The man goes home to his apartment that night and for a laugh gives it a rub joking with himself that a genie would come out. To his shock one does and offers him the usual three wishes but something about the genie strikes him as odd, well besides the fact it is a man living in a lamp giving out wishes, he seems...mischievous. The man thinks for a minute and makes all three wishes at once. "I wish i was young again with the perfect body, irresistable to the opposite sex and had as much money as I'll ever need!" he says excitedly and waits for the chance. There is a loud pop and he wakes up as a simply breathtaking 16 year old girl when suddenly his roommate walks in and he finds out that his irresistable wish has gone too far and he is now so irresistable every guy that sees her will want to fuck her.

Just a rough idea so let me know and hit me up to get started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom