Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Testing the Waters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyatt James

Meteorite
Alright, so as a new guy here... I am still learning the ropes but I figured I would place up a request thread. I have simple tastes, and simple ideas that I know can evolve into great stories.

I cannot place together amazing threads like others have but here are some ideas, and fantasies that I would love to explore and make into stories with other characters:

- Female Mistress / Slave Boy
I would love to explore the idea of my character being either a virgin, or just bored with sex and he wants to explore sex some more and somehow he comes across a woman (Be it step mother, teacher, kinky girlfriend, any roll could work really) who will teach him so much more than the simple missionary position. He would need to be taught about how to please a woman, obey her and there would be pain alongside pleasure of course.

- Step Mom / Step Son
Simple, basic... lots of potential. No real need to explain much more. Maybe it just happens when they both are in the mood, or one catches the other doing something and calls them on it and as a 'payment' to keep quiet they pursue something more. Maybe there was always a secret desire.. who knows.. it can be talked about.

- Father / (Step) Daughter
Simple and light again. A first time occurrence with hopes for more maybe?

- Vampires?
I am the male sire of a female. Before making her a vampire, and after.. I'd use her as I please. Probably set in the 1800's, so I'd have bought her from her father and so she'd have been mine for the taking, and even after the transformation she cannot seem to resist me.

- Iron Man
I am a huge Iron Man fan and would love to RP anything as him. :D Be it a fan, Pepper, or a colleague.. I'd love to talk about something regarding him.

Simple and basic, that's about it. PM me or leave a comment here. :)
PS: I only RP in threads or PMs.

Had some interest so far from a few people.. Always willing to talk to more ladies to see if we can start something fun. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom