Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Dominant Brother/step-brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glacier12

Banned
Banished
My idea for this roleplay would be my girl who is a sixteen year old high school student finds out her parents where killed in a car crash, because she's not old enough to live alone she's sent to live with her older brother (or step-brother), She rarely had ever talked to him when he was living with her and their parents and now she is in an uncomfortable position. Knowing nothing about him or what he likes/dislikes she soon finds out just how dominating her older sibling can really be. The question is will she ever get the nerve to tell someone what happens inside that house or will she be to scared of him and remain his sex slave?

Refusals
Scat, Urine, Gore
Body mutation.
Pure Romance (I need conflict in an RP)

Current Kinks
Large men (Preferably a head or two taller than my character) Muscular men
Outdoor/Public Sex
Orgasm Control/Begging
Rough Sex
Bondage/Gagging
Enslavement (Physically or Sexual dependence)

Just a few rules
1-I'm looking for male characters only. No females, nothing in between.
2-I'd love someone that could post a few times a day. But a post a day would be fantastic. But please try and be active
3-Threads ONLY. If I get any requests for IM's I'll just flat out ignore you. Sorry to those of you who prefer IM's and I may consider PM's
4-Character images are a must! I hate it when I don't know what my partners character looks like.(No photo's though)
5-To indicate that you've read the rules and to speed up the process, it's suggested that you include some information about you character in your PM. (Image appreciated, but a name at the very least to prove you've read this.
6-I'm sick and tired of people trying to make themselves look good by saying "Long Term Plot" and then either disappearing. I equally am annoyed at "Highly Literate" people who might be great writers, but shit readers. It's great you have ideas, but I don't enjoy RPing with people that don't read what I write, and blatantly ignoring what I've written in my rules is a surefire way to have me ignore you. READ over them carefully again if you're going to express interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom