Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[FxF, MxF] Seeking World of Warcraft partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

peachfuzz

i'm as friendly as a rabbit
So I've been out of the loop when it comes to roleplaying WoW, but I have a few older characters I'd love to get out into the fray again! Most of these characters have a fairly established back story that'll be tweaked as necessary to match up with the scenario [that is to say, any rps they've taken place in may or may not be retconned as canon for them while I'm writing them in another line]

Aelyneth; Aelyn is a somewhat bratty, young Holy paladin. She's a little bit fearless, and tends to try and compensate for her small frame with an attitude. Ideal partners would either teach her to fear [insert thing here, open to discussion], knock her down a peg, or otherwise. Playful banter is a plus!

Castell; Life partner aside, Castell is bound to take things into her own hands. She's a female who knows what she wants, and she'll do what she needs to in order for you to give it to her. A Holy priest [goodness I have a fondness for healers!], she doesn't let a general dislike for combat stop her from protecting herself.

Bia;
Castell's daughter, she's an accomplished Protection warrior, who's joined the Sentinels in Darnassus. She does leave fairly often to see her mother, who stays near Moonglade, but usually she can be found in and around Darnassus and Teldrassil.

Off-handedly those are the girls I've got who need lines desperately. If you're interested, please PM me, I'm really horrible at remembering to check threads. Open to doing this over email, PM, or possibly a messenger if you're inclined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom