Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Sexual RP with Pregging

Status
Not open for further replies.

owningMaster

Banned
Banished
I am looking for a slutty female to rp 1-1 or multiple females to roleplay 1-Many with Me in romance, subtle slavery and pregging.

Setting: We can start with 2 settings: Modern - we meet in a TV live dating+match making show where the rule is that if you like each other you need to get married. Rustic -- you get lost in the forest and as evening approaches look for shelter...Tell me which setting do you like to start with?

Looking in your eyes as we talk for over 2 hours without changing seats at the dating event. Wearing a white knit tshirt and blue jeans. The jeans unable to hold the bump underneath - hoping no one is looking under the table. Ahem *I forgot to ask your name, Just didnt realize we spoke for 2 hours!" Extending both my hands on the table - Jason here. And I want to go there and tell these folks I am Taking you!"

(Uh, I don't think we can roleplay here. This a place to request and find people to roleplay with...Not roleplay-.. x.x)

ok we can try PM here...it will be equally bad. I role played with a female yesterday in a thread like this. But I am ok to rp in PM. Sent you one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom