Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female switch seeking Submissive or Dominant Male or female either one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bribabyslave

Super-Earth
Hi my name is Bri. I love being a switch. I am either submissive or dominant I will let you pick which you want me to be. My current interests include, incest, force, bondage, some pain, rape, kidnapping, I will NOT do scat, water games, corpses, or beastiality.

Some of my current ideas are,
A Dominant Daddy to take care of his Naughty Daughter. I will be the daughter
Older brother and a younger sister as the rules state she will be 15+ I will be the sister
Teacher/student I can play either role.
Master/slave Once again I can play either

Any of these can start and end up several different ways. I am looking for long term partners but do not mind short term rp's we can always change to a different subject if one gets boring. Please do me a favor. If you do one liners do not bother to message me. I don't ask for paragraphs but I will not respond to you if you do only one liners. Every now and then it is okay. We all get stuck after all but if you consistently do one liners I will warn you and if you continue I will stop responding.

I like things to have a story line I do not mind sex but I do not want it to be the only thing there is. I'm also up for any nonsexual role play ideas you may have. Please feel free to message me either on here or to my email with any ideas at all. I am up for pretty much anything and I love to play!

Oh and there is one thing I absolutely can not stand. No god modding! It drives me crazy. I will move myself thank you. Suggestions such as, 'he beckoned her to follow him,' will work just fine. I will take the hint I promise. Do not assume how my character will react to any given situation, please. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom