Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Late Night Parties Rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon smiled through the kiss, having built up enough trust that she was willing to touch him there. His secret was just patience and respect. Brandon was a very confident and secure guy, a real man, so to speak. All that he had to do was express his feelings in an adoring way, and she would do the same. He respected Ashley too much to make her feel like she was used. As he continued a dual assault on his package, he began to pant.

Brandon stopped kissing her for a minute and looked her in the eyes.
"Ashley...Your loving is so good that I can barely stand up. Please lay with me, and let us continue to show our affection."
Brandon gently took her hands and slowly guided her toward the bed. He sat down on the edge and waited for her to sit down. He looked into her eyes and smiled charmingly before giving her a wink.

As soon as he broke the kiss she opened her eyes, breathing heavily. As she followed him to the bed she giggled "You sound like someone from the olden times." She said teasingly as she sat beside him. "But I like that." She added with a smile before kissing his cheek and crawling further onto the bed.

Brandon scratched his head and chuckled.
"Well, it just sounded better than, 'let's lay down and fuck each other's brains out'."
He followed her onto the bed and put his arms around her waist.
"So, where do we go from here? I'm excited to see what Awesome Ashley has in store for me."
He gave her a quick peck on the lips and then looked into her eyes.

"Oh we both know honey." She giggled and gently grabbed the bottom of his shirt "but we're gonna have to get rid of everything in our way." She said with a wink before leaning forward to kiss his neck and pull his shirt up

Brandon smiled as she kissed his neck and began to pull up his shirt.
"Are you sure? Once we do, there's no going back."
He raised his arms so that the shirt could go over his head, revealing his well-defined six pack abs, muscular chest, and broad shoulders.
"I guess you're serious. Very well, then."

Brandon took hold of the bottom hem of her shirt and pulled it up over her head. He tossed it aside next to his shirt and then turned his attention to her bra, which barely held back her incredible breasts. He undid the back clasps of the bra and then pulled the shoulder clasps down her arms. As her breasts were exposed, he gently cupped them and rubbed his thumbs over her nipples in a slow, circular fashion.
"They are every bit as beautiful as I thought they'd be."
Brandon gently kissed her on the lips as he continued to play with her breasts.

She couldn't help but gasp as he ran his thumbs over her nipples, her cheeks were now a rosy color as she kissed him back, sliding her had down his stomach, this time slipping her hand inside his pants and boxers to wrap her fingers around his cock. Moaning softly through the kiss she used her free hand to rub her pussy through her shorts.

Brandon continued to kiss Ashley as she grabbed his cock in her incredible touch. He stopped kissing her to lick and suckle at her nipples. He ran his tongue from the bottom of her breast to her nipple before kissing her again. He saw her masturbating and gently pushed her hand aside.
"Allow me."
Brandon inserted two fingers inside of her and began gently but quickly rubbing her clit and g-spot at the same time.

Ashley moaned as she closed her eyes for a moment, his touch just seemed to set her on fire everywhere. She rubbed his cock gently as she kissed him back before reaching over with both hands to unbutton his pants.

Brandon looked down as Ashley unbuttoned his pants. He slid them and his boxers off, leaving full access to his eight inch cock. He unbuttoned Ashley's pants and slid them off along with her panties. Her rubbing felt very good, and he groaned.
"How about using those breasts of yours to jerk me off? You can even transition to a blowjob from that position."

She gently pushed their clothes off the bed and slipped down positioning herself just right before lowered her self enough to lick the head for a moment before pushing her breasts together around his cock, slowly moving herself up and down, biting her bottom lip as she moved.

Brandon watched as Ashley perfectly maneuvered herself to do just what he had asked for. He smiled, and then his eyes widened as she began. Her breasts felt so soft and yet so firm at the same time, and the friction sent pleasure traveling up his shaft to his head, which was sensitive from her licking.
"Yeah, just like that. You're doing great."
Brandon groaned as the pleasure mounted, using his hands to keep himself upright.

Hearing him praise the way she was doing it made her smile, and hearing his moans and groans just made her wetter. Every time she went down she would lick his head again getting into a rhythm, after a moment she let go of her breasts and wrapped her lips over his cock as she used her other hand to slowly move up and down with her head and her free hand rubbing her pussy like a few moments ago.

Brandon groaned as she continued to do her tit-job, and it felt especially good when she licked him. She soon transitioned to a full-on blowjob, and used one of her hands to manually stimulate him. He began to pant, feeling incredible with her skillful loving. He saw her masturbating again, and smiled.
"That's right, get nice and wet. I'm going to return the favor in a little bit by eating that sweet pussy."

If she didn't have his cock in her mouth she would have smiled, though her cheeks did turn a bit pink. She began working on getting her head lower and after a moment she removed her hand deep-throating him the best she could, running her tongue along his shaft and swirling it around his head when she came up to breath. She slipped two fingers into her wet hole moaning softly.

Brandon saw the blush and knew she was happy. When she started deep-throating him, his arm strength gave out and he collapsed on his back. He had never had his dick that deep down a woman's throat before, and it felt so good. Her tongue was sliding and swirling around and he groaned in pleasure.
"Oh, man. My head's spinning, that's so good."

As she continued to bob her head up and down she looked up to watch him, she had never let a guy cum in her mouth before but she was curious as to what it was like and how it tasted. She looked back down sucking just a little bit harder as she squirmed a bit, her juices rolling down her leg as she continued to finger herself.

Ashley continued to work at it, and he could feel his orgasm nearing. His body was starting to spasm a bit in pleasure. He let out a sustained groan and shot his load straight into her mouth. He sat up, breathing a bit harder.
"Well, that was a first. Are you ready for me to eat you now?"

She managed to swallow it all, to her pleasure she liked it. she sat up with a smile breathing heavily "Yeah." She said taking her hand away and licking her fingers, she sat back with a happy sigh, and licked her lips.

Brandon was happy that she seemed to like his orgasmic fluids. It was time for him to taste hers. Sliding forward on his stomach, he propped her legs up so that they were bent and would give him the best access to her core. He slid his tongue up the slit, tasting all of the external juices, which he liked very much. His tongue then probed further and began to lick her inner walls. He alternated licking inside and outside, and also munched and gently pulled on her outer lips with his facial lips.

She leaned her head back as she bit her bottom lip, moaning while instinctively moving her hips towards him. She pulled her legs back further for him to get better access, as she felt his tongue go a little deeper she couldn't wait to feel his eight inches of meat going all the way in, just thinking about it made her wetter, her legs shook a little and she tried her best to hold back knowing she was about ready to tip over the edge. She wanted to last longer though.

Brandon could tell that she was on the verge of a huge orgasm. Deciding not to go much longer on the eating, he gave her one final hard lick that trailed from the bottom of her slit to the top. He then slid over her, shoving himself inside of her in the process. He looked into her eyes and began to kiss her gently as he pumped her slowly, picking up more speed. He then began to slide up and down her body, hitting her G-spot again and again. The wetness and openness made it feel incredible.

She closed her eyes as her moans grew louder but where cut short when he kissed her and she openly kissed him back, clutching the sheets underneath them as her legs shook again and her walls seemed to tighten around his hard cock as she climaxed, she tightened her grip on the sheets as she did moaning again through the kiss

Brandon felt her climax and he smiled.
"I think you can give me more. Women can cum more than once."
He continued to pound her, licking her nipples. His own orgasm was nearing, and he wanted to give her one more before he came. He gave it all he had, fucking her hard and fast.

She groaned, panting heavily as she rocked back against him, holding his shoulders as he continued to ram her. She could feel another orgasm building up already, she accidentally clenched her fists against his shoulders, scratching him as she did but she was floating on cloud nine and didn't care. She wanted to orgasm to hoping the would finish at the same time.

Brandon could feel her nails digging into his shoulders, but it didn't hurt that bad. He could feel her love of it spreading through him, and his orgasm was close. He kissed her and rubbed her breasts, loving the feel of her skin on his. With a groan he came inside of her, then collapsed onto the bed while holding her in his arms.
"That was great. I don't think I've ever had sex that good."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom