Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

f for a non sex RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerJack

Moon
Hello, I am looking for a female to help me a story that I am trying to actually publish.

The plot involves a father and daughter, out for a camping hiking trip in the mountains. The father and daughter are spending time together because father has to deploy to another country.

The father actually works for some super secret intelligence agency. He is a highly trained killer.

While they are enjoying spending some time together they encounter 12 escaped maximum security prisoners.

The prisoners take them hostage in the woods. There is some brutal rape scenes and torture.

But the father has taught his daughter well and eventually they turn the tables and begin systematically hunting down and eliminating the prisoners.

In my mind the daughter was trying to not be like her father but when the situation turns dangerous, she falls into the brutal life and excels at it.

That part is, of course, not in stone and any co-author could be allowed to put her own twist on the character.

If this sounds like a story you would want to take part in, please send me a PM for more specific thoughts on the plot

Thanks for reading!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom