Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[MxM] Seeking World of Warcraft partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

peachfuzz

i'm as friendly as a rabbit
So I've been out of the loop when it comes to roleplaying WoW, but I have a few older characters I'd love to get out into the fray again! Most of these characters have a fairly established back story that'll be tweaked as necessary to match up with the scenario [that is to say, any rps they've taken place in may or may not be retconned as canon for them while I'm writing them in another line]

Ruecian; You can find out about him in the post - I've long-since consolidated all my characters in journal posts for art commission purposes - but he's a young, somewhat headstrong Prot paladin. Strong lines for him include an older brother/mentor to fawn over.

Corunir; A fairly devout though somewhat gullible Holy/Ret paladin [depending on his age]. No real restrictions on partners here, since Corunir is fairly convinced there's good in everyone.

Seme; Yes, yes, balk at his name all you want. His name started as a joke between me and a friend, who'd named her character Uke. Overtime I've grown quite the softstop for Seme, and would hazard that, as a Trollish name, it's not too horrible. In any case, he's a painfully laid-back restoration druid. Partner-wise, someone who wouldn't mind doing the pursuing, but rest assured, Seme would flirt right back.

Kawryn; Wife aside, Kawryn, in his younger years, did go off adventuring and causing just a little mischief, warrior or not. Depending on his age, he's an Arms or Fury warrior, though he's equally brash as both. Ideally someone who can calm him down and just not take his shit would be awesome.

Off-handedly those are the boys I've got who need lines desperately. If you're interested, please PM me, I'm really horrible at remembering to check threads. Open to doing this over email, PM, or possibly a messenger if you're inclined.

RE: [MxM] Seeking something story-based

I'd be interested, though I prefer playing switches if that's fine. Let me PM you

• Are you up to snuff with the goings on in Pandaria?
        If you are, I'd love to play Wrathion. Potentially an
        OLDER Wrathion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom