Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunger Games-Absences and Delays

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
If you are going to be gone for an extended period of time (3 days or more). Please be courteous and notify the group in this thread. If you disappear without warning and are gone for more then 10 days I will put your characters on hold and the story will move on without you until you notify me that you are back.

Hey everyone sorry I haven't posted in here sooner. I just wanted everyone to know I may not be posting for a bit I've been going through this bad case of depression for the past few days and had thought I could quickly pull myself out of it but unfortunately I haven't been able to. It's been a while since I've felt this way and it's hard for me personally to deal with it all I've been doing for the past few days is distancing myself from everything. I'm unmotivated and I feel empty inside and just lost when I get like this I don't feel like myself and I don't feel I can give any quality posts for anyone at the moment. Who knows I could snap out of it by tomorrow but just in case I don't I felt it necessary to post here. These moods can lasts weeks at some points so I don't want to leave you all wondering why I'm not posting as much. Please forgive my absence and I hope to be back as quickly as possible.

Back
Top Bottom