Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wild West Steampunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legion

Star
So I had this RP a while back with a friend of mine that unfortunately I can't seem to get started again no matter how we try, our schedules just don't seem to want to allow us to restart the base story.

Basically the world is set up in a steampunk phase of society. Society, vehicles, and even weapons have come to be steam powered. This primarily takes place in the "walking" years of the steam punk era. The fashion and style has taken a strong hold, and big cities and large towns are thriving with the technology. Smaller towns like the one this mainly starts in have some of the technology but good portions of it are still trying to adapt/convert. Business have adapted the technology, weapon/gunsmiths have adapted. Old gunpowder six shooters are still about and loved for their raw power, but steam powered guns are slowly becoming much more common place as being far more accurate and quieter, however weaker. Though that doesn't mean people aren't working to fix that.

The year would be between 1870-1885 sometime in that era.

It would be a smaller town, maybe a population of 500-600 people.

The main plot revolves around a thief, and a damned good one that knows how to hide her tracks. And she just so happens to have herself hidden away in this small town, name and exact location in the midwest can be determined by whoever feels like signing up for this. She's notorious for leaving a little "calling card" and not so much as a hint as to who she is. A master of disguise, after all she knows her way around clothing and make up as she hides away in the small town as a saloon girl, she knows how to make herself inconspicuous and leaving anyone who does see her not even knowing that the person she's posing as is there to do some dirty work. However here's the catch, shes also the daughter of one of the biggest bandits in all the west. Now this guy wasn't just any regular bandit, no he made his profession an art form. He'll he raised his little girl, who do you think she learned all this stuff from, she simply keeps herself and her identity far more on the down low. Her father had gone so far as to turn his little gang into a mid west thieves guild, stealing from the texas and oklahoma area out to the shores of California.

He had a pretty bounty on his head too, one of the biggest in all the territories. It was collected on too. This however was collected after dear old dad had sent our little thieving gal off to keep her safe. She's watched over by one of the daughters of her father's friends in the saloon. She helps make sure the gal doesn't get herself into trouble she can't get herself out of.

As such since father and daughter have been separated for several years, naturally she only knows her father's bounty was collected, and not by whom. After all whoever killed him made sure to clean up any of daddy's witnessing friends, and collect on them too. Whoever they are, they made out with a pay day the size of a kings ransom.

Now there's more to this, there will be plenty of story and absolutely plenty of sexy bits as well trust me on the latter. I have more to this but if you want to hear more just PM me, this can be done in threads or IMs.

IMs would be much more simple for me to keep consistent with!

Base pairing idea behind this is:

Bandit Thief x Bounty Hunter (Neither of which know the other's true profession)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom