Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

lemme be a pretty boy sub! [OR Argonian dom... or Link from LoZ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or, honestly, just come to me with whatever craving you have for a male partner and I'll see what I can do! =D

Quick note: M x F only. No futas, no other men. =P

This is meant to be a more specific cravings thread compared to my search thread, so this one can change on the fly as opposed to my other one, which should be more static! =D This search will probably be more refined later. =)

Okay, so, my target minimum is 2 paragraphs to a post, unless less or more is asked of me. =) I will post less sometimes, mostly because I'm very rusty and no longer very good at working out more than I've been given. So you can consider me "mirror literate" as it used to be called.

Craving number 1:
This will be my number 1 craving for a long time. ;O I wanna play a lizardman/reptilian humanoid/argonian for a human female. I'd love to do this as a fantasy RP, and not a sci-fi one. Master x slave/pet? Anything else, really, I'd be willing to try.

Craving number 2:
I want to play a "femboy," in this case a young, slender-built male sub with feminine enough features to possibly pass as a cute, flat-chested girl with the proper adjustments. Further sissification and humiliation welcome, but definitely not necessary! No total gender transformation, and I'd rather him be a pet to a mistress than a slave. Really, that's it. =) I won't always be up for this, so get it while it's hot!

Craving number 3:
I want to play a "bishounen" sort of character. Think Link from Legend of Zelda. ;D (Hell, I'll play Link, if you want me to!) I want to make him inexperienced and nervous, if not a total sub or switch.

You'll have to sell me on other fandom RPs.
I prefer drawn pictures like anime and illustrations, over real photos. Descriptions can be just as good as or better than a really good anime picture, but I do like the anime art style~
Please oh please, always tell me how big you're possibly willing to make your character's breasts, and how big my character's dick should be. =)

I'm not super kinky otherwise, but I'm definitely not opposed to suggestions, except for: gimp-suit ball-gag style leather bondage (I like ropes, chains, and cloth more), scat, genital/nipple piercings, incest, watersports, vomit, nipple penetration, mutilation, necrophilia, bestiality, or vore.

I love it when sex is over-the-top. >=D Either character can ejaculate as much as we want them to, and the general eschewing of stuff that'd normally make them worry or slow them down in a real life situation for fast-paced, near-perfect fun~ I also love good descriptions of breasts snapping blouse buttons and dicks pushing against pant legs.

So post here or message me if you're interested! =D

RE: you gon LEARN today! [well-endowed smut]

You gon learn today son, you gon learn today what a big D*CK looks like!

(I just had to, sorry).

Anyways I like the ideas for your RP. :angel: Good luck!

RE: you gon LEARN today! [well-endowed smut]

Rainy High said:
You gon learn today son, you gon learn today what a big D*CK looks like!

(I just had to, sorry).

Anyways I like the ideas for your RP. :angel: Good luck!

that ain't no penis, that's a LONG DICK!
awright awright awwwwwwwriiiiiiiiight!

thanks a bunch! =D

RE: lemme be a pretty boy sub! [OR reptilian humanoid dom... or Link from LoZ]

bump for the changes!
bump of the ages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom