Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for modern romance with a f

Status
Not open for further replies.

YWHW

Moon
Hi, I'm new here just making a request, Looking for a female who is into a realistic modern setting, with a crime plot. The initial idea is that they are sophomores or seniors in high school. She's working to be something and he's working the streets with his crew selling controlled substances. Now they meet going to the same school, have some what of the same crowd of friends.

Another Plot I thought of is college kids, She has a boyfriend back home she visits regularly. They love each other and hope to one day start a family together. Then she left to college. She met a really cool guy there. She cheats on her boyfriend. Now she is stuck between two sweet guys, and she's not sure which one to pick

The last brief plot I am going to add is one that may interest some who like to have a little action. He is an under cover police officer working for the narcotics task force. She's a bartender, street performer. They meet at the closing hours of her bar he knew the owner gets special treatment. As the owner is a retired officer who served with the young officer's father. they talk and drink and eventually get together romantically. But then he's placed in deep cover and found she's kidnapped and held for ransom while he fights to get her back before she's gone forever. dead or worse.

Please post here or pm let me know if your interested in one of these plots

Hello,
I would love to play the second plot with you, the college kids. :)
If you are interested please let me know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom