Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking fantasy. Seeking f or futa

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiddenlust

Planetoid
Greeting all browsers of this particular thread! If you know me or have seen any of my other requests, this one might seem a bit different. Thanks to playing some games such as Dragon's Dogma, Legend of Dragoon, and Legend of Legaia, I'm suddenly craving a roleplay set in the realm of fantasy.

First off, I am actually trying to avoid the whole Dom vs Sub with this one and have this be a (relatively) normal romance story. I had a few ideas to throw out. Those will be at the bottom of this post.

Secondly, as far as kinks, I'd prefer this to be more story based-but I could be convinced otherwise. I am fine with just about anything. Just ask me about it before hand.

Third. Please... Please don't just drop me without at least saying something. It's sort of my pet peeve.

Finally, I prefer PM's over threads. They are just easier to stay organized with in my case. That's also why I ask all interested parties to pm me instead of posting here.

Now for the pairings/ideas now I plan on playing male here. No negotiations there. I am not a fan of MxM so I'm really looking for females of maybe futa here. Of course. Any race is fine with me.

Monster hunter x Citizen
Monster hunter x Rival Hunter
Hunter x Anthro Monster (for those of you.)
Prince(ess) x servant
Prince(ess) x hero(ess)
Hero(ess) x servant
Prince x Princess

Please note there will be more to come. These pairing really only serve as examples. If there is a pairing you wish to try in the world of fantasy, please don't be afraid to ask

Now for an idea that I had come up with.

My pawn: This one is taken from my new love of the game Dragon's Dogma. The idea would be surrounding a new Arisen and his/her main pawn. Sure the pawns usually don't have free will or emotions but they are given parts of a heart from their Arisen, becoming human over time. This plot would be more story-based as the two begin to form a relationship, and the pawn slowly becoming human through a method aside from his/her Arisen dying and passing on his/her heart. I am willing to play either the Arisen or the Pawn here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom