Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Modern Fantasy [M seeking F] Guardian Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistressPenelope

Meteorite
Your life has changed dramatically since that life changing event. That car crash almost took your life, and your lucky to have been saved. Now everyone seems to see you different, almost as if you are dead already. You feel like you get looks from people as if they wish you had died. You still remember having your leg trapped, the fire swallowing the car whole, the heat surrounding you face and skin in a hot touch, and glass that cut your skin and let blood flow free onto the scene.

But you haven't felt safe since that day. That huge, black pick up truck seemed like it hit your car on purpose, as if it was trying to kill you. The driver was never found in the tattered remains of the car, which only raised your inner suspicions. But you kept them to yourself, how crazy would you sound if you told someone that you thought someone was trying to kill you?

There was no reason someone would want you dead. You lived a normal life, had a few jobs, even less enemies in your life. You never tested anyones nerves enough for them to kill. So you brushed the thoughts off. that is untill....

A boy showed up at your door, roughly the same age. He seemed thin, weak even, his messy black hair and his pale skin. But his eyes shined an unnatural blue, and you had never seen him before in your life. There he stood on your doorstep, with a grey hoodie, hood up and black pants. He seemed... off

No matter what you do, he refuses to leave. He tells you one bone chilling thing, "Your life is in danger."

Basic start, but I want to play this scene out, of course. I'm hoping to role play somewhere other than here. Preferable Skype, F-List, Gmail, or Aim

F-List: (character profile I'm using) [link]
Gmail: Blahblahblahblast@gmail.com
AIM: Blahblahblahblast@gmail.com

So in general I'd like an 18+ role play, but I can deal with 13+. Looking for female for it too. Detailed paragraph role play in third person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom