Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa looking for male

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adira

Super-Earth
Not open anymore, I'll be away from the site so I'm not looking for people

An experiment gone wrong
The idea I have is where this class is on a field trip to a local famous science lab. They are specialized in using nano technology especially nanites itself. During the tour of the facilities, a pair of students is invited to join a test, to show the power of nanites. The purpose of the test is to change the color of the clothes of both students to the one the other is wearing. As victims for the test, the nerd of the class is paired up by the most popular girl of the school. When they enter the test chambers, something goes horribly wrong. Though when they check both students, it seems that except a little raise in body temperature, nothing is wrong with them. However as the group goes home, the nerd starts to feel a bit sick, while the girl feels really horny. Later on it appears the nanite mishap did have huge consequences. The nerd faints when he comes home to wake up and find out his body know is that of a perfect athlete and he became well hung while the girl keeps getting hornier no matter how many times she masturbates and cums. They both go out, the nerd to test if people would even recognize him, the girl to get a fuck for that night. As they cross path’s at a party, the girl seduces him as he’s a good looking stranger while the nerd takes on the chance to sleep with the most wanted girl on campus.
However next morning they wake up to another surprise. The nerd is back to his usual self while she now has a dick swinging between her legs that would make most guys jealous. Both realize what happened, the girl decides to gets payback on the nerd and to test out her new cock. And thus they start their special relationship of pleasing each other and fucking each other’s brains out while looking for an answer to their problem. Oh did I also mention that because of the incident both of them are always horny, wanting to fuck and cum non-stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom