Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Adult Oriented Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

DecayingMorality

Planetoid
First I want to clarify what I mean by adult because it doesn't mean just sex. Actually it is speaking more towards the mood of the plot and the themes within the roleplay other than sex more than anything. Sex will just be a part, even if a frequent and enjoyable part because I enjoy plots and roleplays that contain almost dark themes to them. I'm not going to try and explain it all here but it will probably be evident in the plot ideas I list below and it isn't as scary as it sounds.

I would also like to mention that I am completely new to this site, just getting use to it. I found it while searching for a site where I hoped I could find mature writers with the ability to grasp and help drive complex and non-perfect stories. Hopefully I will be blessed with the good fortune to find some roleplaying partners who like to do detailed roleplays. I will be giving a minimum of 2-3 paragraphs a post and ask for the same. Also grammar and spelling are important because they make it flow better and help me get involved and excited about both reading your posts and creating my responses.

Now on to the plots and if you have any further questions, or want to roleplay, please just message me because it is my first day on here and there is still a lot for me to get use to. Oh and be prepared to see more medieval scenarios than anything else, I'm a big fan of medieval roleplays, though some certain things can be slightly advanced or included.
===Last little note, and this is not a deal breaker, but I do like action to a degree and I really like strong female characters.===

-A Prince's Pride- (No Longer Looking)
This would be something along the lines of a young Prince who prides himself on his military skill being bested by either a peasant girl or an enemy knight. He would get to irritated that he stopped being honorable, a trait he had only been keeping up to look good, and instead lured the woman into a trap and captured her. It would be something more teasing and anger driven at the start, a spoiled prince whose skill in combat are unmatched but his skill in leading troops not enough to best the female. He ends up captured her but instead of raping her or killing her he begins to tease and try to break the woman, wanting to hurt her pride like she hurt his, to disgrace the woman. Could go even more twisted or become something more light where the prince finds himself growing fond of the fiery female commander and her strong spirit.

-Betrayal of the Highest Order-
A general of one of the most powerful nations finds himself no longer able to sit back and watch as the thugs put in power to control the lands abuse the people. He begins to plot against the leader, or one of the leaders as it could be a triumvirate or something of the sort. Unfortunately the particular woman he is trying to launch a coup against is a priestess as well and while he does not believe in such things it seems her powers of divination are quite real. Before his movements has a chance to take a substantial foothold he is brought in by the priestess and she offers him a choice, die a traitor or ask for forgiveness and let fate decide...

-For a Cause- (No Longer Looking)
Magic once roamed free, once flourished and could shape the world to its whim. In its wake fate could be changed and wars could be won with a few decisive strikes. Time has passed since those days and those who can use it dwindle but some remain, and a particular group of humans, if they could still be considered human, have incredible affinity towards such skills. They live longer than any other human, heal faster, age slower, and are highly sought after instruments to ensure a kingdoms success. When an Elven uprising threatens to actually succeed led by a strong and charismatic female leader the human king seeks such a man to turn the tides. The only thing is, on his way to the castle to see about the job in question the man helps a maiden in trouble, or at least what he thought was a maiden in trouble, and becomes interested in the very person he was brought there to destroy.

-Witcher 2 or OC Plot-
The Witcher 2 idea I had was Ves being captured by an Elven leader, her being part of a non-human elite unit not bringing good fortune to her after she was caught. The leader had lost friends to the Blue Stripes and he decides he is going to use her to vent some frustration, though he refuses to share her with anyone, even if he speaks otherwise when she doesn't behave. Not too much of a plot to this one, would be more sexual than the others. The OC idea would just be an Elf who manages to capture himself a female knight and decides to keep her around for 'information gathering'. Could also be a reverse situation, a prince or high ranking officer captured by a beautiful female Elf, would be fun indeed.

Non-Medieval (Some of these aren't complete, have to go do some things so I just wanted to get the general pairings/ideas down. Message for more info, and know they won't be super vanilla or happy go luck like most of my others.)
-A Blurry Line-
An undercover cop and a criminal organization in which the cop finds himself/herself blurring the lines between right and wrong and being sucked into the world. Thinking that something along the lines of having a half-decent and highly charismatic criminal leader who has high connections and one of the most wanted criminals in whatever city this takes place. The undercover cop could have been in the group for awhile, maybe even second in command, this rp could go a lot of different ways.

-Step-Siblings
-Teacher x Abused Student
-Brother or Best Friend x Wife of either the Brother or the Best Friend
-Sex Friends who can't stand each other
-Human x Elf- Would be during a time when Elves and Humans are at odds with each other, and I have plenty of plots.
-More to come...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom