Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male looking for female partners. Always open to ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayfaerer

Moon
Hi, new here and I haven't done role-playing in a long time, but I've got some ideas.

• The prisoner scene from Final Fantasy VI, General Celes is captured by some soldiers loyal to Kefka. Seeing as Celes was tied up in the game, some light bondage would fit well.
  • An RP I used to do but I've never finished was about a father and a daughter. The father was always at work, even more after his wife died, resulting in a gloomy household. Always tired after work, he could never spend time with his daughter, but after saving up days off and money, they could afford going on vacation. [incest]
  • Anger management. A male patient gets angry after several therapy session with his female therapist. She thinks of ways to relieve that built up stress and anger. [Rape]
  • A local unknown band is playing and the vocalist notices someone cute in the audience, she turns out to be a very loyal fan and she is more than glad to skip the main show to hang out with the band.

They're pretty short descriptions, but I think people will get the idea. But as the title of this thread states, I'm very open to ideas and if someone can think of something that I haven't thought off, I will consider it.

What I won't do:
-Scat/Piss/Watersports(whatever you want to call it).
-Male on male(It should be obvious from the title, but y'know).
-Gore
-Vore
-Furry(I will go as far as a tail/cat ears/etc)
-Strap-ons(I don't mind the occasional spanking/hair-pulling, no insertions)

I'm open to the rest, but if I'm not comfortable with something, I'll let you know. I can be dominant and submissive, and if you have questions about limits, let me know. I also strongly like the Pokémon series, and I've done quite a bit of role-playing in that setting.

I prefer doing this over E-mail/IM program or PM, but a thread is fine too.

I should also tell that I'm open to group role-playing, but if this is not the place to announce that, please disregard this then.

That should be it, I'll add more scenarios in the future, I hope some of you are interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom