Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Promiscuous Princess and her Penis [Futa x F/Futa][IM Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lljk

Star
Hello again! Another day, and another set of kinky cravings has me returning once again in search of smutty misadventures! As usual, I'm still on the East Coast, only searching for IM RP, and this time I'm only looking to play a futanari character (cock and balls, no pussy!) against a female or futanari! I'm more interested in smut than story, but that carries a wide definition for me. Sweet cuddling and snuggling, fiery passion with nothing held back, wild and rampant lust, and rough, hard fucking all fit the bill!

To be more specific, I'm looking to play a futa princess and tell the tale of the shenanigans she finds herself getting into, whether she is proper and discreet or lewd and notorious as she shamelessly stalks the castle grounds in search of fun. As a switch, I'm open to having the princess top, bottom, or engage in a fair amount of give or take with the character(s) she encounters. The story can involve anything and everything from blackmail to infatuation or just simple perverse indulgence. A tryst with her personal knight and bodyguard? Fooling around with the castle maids and servants? Finding herself sought after by suitors both of her age and older as they wish to assume the throne? Regardless of the characters and the personalities we decide to employ, my goal is to create a lighthearted tale of lewd delights! Below is a sample plot:

Ever vigilant, the princess' personal guard keeps watch just outside the royal bath chambers, ensuring that no prying eyes dare violate her royal charge's privacy. This day, however, the princess seems to be spending far longer than usual, and the sound of splashing water and muffled cries brings her knight barging in to investigate the commotion. The sight she is greeted by is no struggle with an intruder, but the princess blissfully pounding away into one of her bath attendants as the woman attempts in vain to silence her own ecstatic cries. With crimson tinged cheeks, the knight attempts to excuse herself from the commotion but finds herself staring at not a toy connecting the two women, but rather a very real, meaty cock protruding from the princess and hammering away into the moaning, squirming attendant.

From just that plot, there are a multitude of paths to take! A more dominant knight may blackmail the princess into serving as her personal toy, or a more submissive bodyguard may find her duties now include polishing the royal scepter. A mischievous knight may even bring the princess to the knights' barracks incognito as a treat for her sisters-in-arms, or even completely nude and undisguised to plug as many holes as she can or be used as a royal toy until sunrise.

That isn't the only scenario I'm interested in, though! I'd also love to do a setting involving an academy for the royalty, nobility, and the upper class of the kingdom, or one involving the princess and her interactions with the noble houses that hold sway over the kingdom. A plot involving the princess' tutor or a "dragon" that attempts to kidnap her could be fun, or just a carefree romp with the castle staff, village girls, or her friends in the nobility. Modern, fantasy, and sci-fi settings are all welcome. The kingdom can follow the norms of modesty and discretion when it comes to sex, or be a lewd land of skimpy outfits, casual sex, and over-sexualization! Monster girls are welcome in any and every kind of scenario!

My Kinks: This is only a guideline. Pick and choose however few or many you enjoy, and the rest never need to be touched. Also feel free to suggest anything that isn't on the list!

Cuddling, Teasing, Fondling, Foreplay, Spanking, Oral, Incest, Light Bondage and Discipline, Ageplay (Older Women), Robot/Android Girls, Slime/Goo Girls, Succubi/Incubi, Transformation, and Magic.

My No's:

Rape and Non-con, Humiliation and Degradation, Furry, Scat, Watersports, Vore, Gore, Blood, and Snuff.

Thanks for taking a gander! If I seem to be right up your alley, then feel free to toss me a PM so we can swap IM info and get in touch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom