Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking two individual partners for an idea I'm forming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavlov Syndrome

Planetoid
I'm forming an idea that would involve me and two other partners. I've always been fond of the idea of a ménage à trois but usually when I try to do the idea, it ends up falling apart for either one reason or another. I'm feeling the idea once more and I figured it was time to try again. Before I get into any specifics I wanted to outline a few things:

*If you enjoy playing anthro characters, that would be a major plus but it's not a necessity.

*If you role-play through messengers, especially Skype, that would work out wonderfully. However, this is also not a necessity.

*This idea wouldn't simply be smut, I am developing a story for the idea as I type this.

As for the details about the role-play itself, I'm between a few different settings. One which I believe would be interesting would be an assassin trio that performs missions together. Another would be a roommate situation that would involve best friends, a situation in which none can live on their own at their rate of pay. A third one that I'm considering would involve a medieval adventure. All of these, I'm developing ideas for at the moment and I don't have anything fully fleshed out yet but private message me with your interest and we'll go from there. Like I said, looking to find two separate partners, preferably female.

Both slots are currently open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom