Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arachne girl for an RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Foster

Meteorite
Yes the title says it all. Something seemingly hard to find to so I guess I'll start explaining.

So when those words are mixed together I'm going to assume most of you have seen the half/half around in pictures and know what I mean.
A note to take the female would have to have a dom attitude, assertive. If you don't know what I mean but your still interested we can try for it but I'd much prefer someone more experienced with the idea.

For the Rp itself I'd be willing to discuss how it would go about starting up/take place/and all that good stuff. I do have defaults to resort to but I'm just letting it be known that I'm flexible if anything.

I'll go ahead and just list a few things I'd want to see in the RP feel free to send me a message if your interested. Seems hard to find people for this.

Unwilling
Dom F
intercourse
oral
teasing
eggs
web

I think that about covers it obviously more would have to be gone over if anyone does take interest. It's good to note if afterwards your curious to play the characters as I sub I'd be willing to do another with me playing more of the dom role if you'd like.

I look forward to hearing from anyone who takes interest.

"Arache" meaning "arachnids," right? Don't think I've seen that before. Nagas, yes, but spiders... huh. Well, bravo for uniqueness, and good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom