Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Girl looking for a Man! Romance! Incest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aylin

Planetoid
Hey there fellow Blue moon Role players. I've been role playing for a few years now so I have quite a bit experience under my belt. I've been off the site for a while and decided it was time to come back for a little bit.

Rules - Do not message me every five minutes Asking me if I got your message, if I'm gone, If I lost interest. Please, if you keep bugging me about it, sooner or later I will lose interest. I do have a job and life to deal with and this is just something I do on the side.

No on liners. EVER.

I ONLY ROLE PLAY AS SUBMISSIVE FEMALES AND MALES.
Occasionally I'll switch. BUT YOU HAVE TO SERIOUSLY DO SOME CONVINCING.

---------------------------------------

Pairings -
(YOU x ME)

Father x Daughter - Craving!
Father x Son
Brother x Younger Sister
Brother x Younger Brother
Cousin x Cousin

Best Friend x Best Friend (MxM)
Stranger x Stranger (MxM)
Football Player x Fan (MxM or MxF)
Kidnapper x Victim (MxM)
Actor x Fan (MxF) - I would like to have a role play along the lines of, "Win a Date With Tad Hamilton." If you have seen the movie, great. If not, then here is a close synopsis. A young woman is a very big fan of this actor, (Your Character). She enters herself to, 'Win a Date' with him by donating money to one of this funds for Starving children. Amazingly she wins and is flown out to meet and greet and go on a Date with the young man. After the date she goes home and thinks she's going back home to her normal life. Though she gets a big surprise when she finds him outside her front door a few days later wanting to see her. (Craving!)(I don't want to rp the movie, I want something close but not the actual movie.)

Dog x Boy
Dog x Girl
Horse x Boy
Horse x Girl

-----------
Kinks
----------

Biting
Scratching
Force
Multiple Males
Sex with clothes on
Fingering
Pregnancy
Hair Pulling
Choking
Love Making
Multiple Penetration

--------------------------
If interested PM Me! :)

Bump!

RE: Female Looking for Males!!

I'd love to do an rp featuring a Dog x Girl pairing. I just love to play as a canine!

Would you be ok with doing the rp over IM's or email?

Note - Sorry I've been gone for a while and haven't responded to a lot of every one. I've had a lot of stuff come up. Work, My new nephews Birth, a death in the family. It's been pretty crazy! If anyone is still interested in continuing, please PM Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom