Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LF partner for Fantasy style RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PyroVixen

Meteorite
Hello one and all. I’m looking for a fellow Roleplayer who would like to partner up for some Fantasy based Roleplaying.

Firstly I’ll start out with introducing the author behind the characters. (^.^) I’m a twenty something woman who looks to just have fun and loves to write. I usually write tame fantasy based stories mostly but I am a big fan of Romantic scenarios. But I do have a naughty side. (^.~) That said I’ll also admit I’m a fan of Hentai. Add to that someone with a curious nature and I’m pretty much up for anything.

But that being said I also wish to point out I’m not looking for just sex-based Rp’s. I want something with a bit of depth or story something fun that can lead to sexy parties.(~.^) The way I see it it’s D&D with hentai mixed in or that’s about how I see it. (^.^)
Mostly my reasons for this is because I want to get into erotic writing, So I’ll admit also Rping is my practice more than anything for writing. So I won’t shy away from anyone wishing to point out my grammar or spelling mistakes; in fact I encourage it. I just ask you do it politely.

My Requirements for partner. (Ones I use for myself as well, of course)

1) Please no one liners or horrible grammar. As long as it's descriptive and of course interactive enough for me it can be one paragraph long. If it’s a bit longer that’s fine too.

2) If you're not happy with the way the Rp is going or it’s not keeping your interest please let me know. I’ll do the same for you. I’m happy to try something new if the current has gone on too long.

3) As with even the tame RP’s please no god-moding my Characters.

My preference is for M/F**F/F**Futa/F**Futa/Futa. I will not play any M/M or M/Futa; sorry.
I usually play as a woman as naturally I am more comfortable with that. (^.^) That’s not to say I won’t try on a pair of pants though. (^.~)
I’m mostly interested in fantasy based elements and beings. As for my Likes and Dislikes please check out my Rabbit Hole- http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=PyroVixen

Female Elven thief is caught by a Dragon Queen as she tries to steal the Queens most valued treasure. As punishment for the transgression the Dragon Queen takes the Elf as her concubine.

Female Were-tiger is out on her first hunt alone when she meets a curious male Were who saves her while she was tracking her prey.

A Priestess is on duty patrolling a local area when a nether demon appears. In an attempt to fight the demon the priestess is instead enthralled by the creature.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
My Rabbit Hole- http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=PyroVixen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom