Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Another Idea for tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a little set up I was gonna post on here and see if any women might be interested in doing it. I'll put a general outline of it and if you like it or think you can add something to it and what not, please get a hold of me through pm here, or on yahoo. Here it is....my big thing is some reluctance/hesitance on your part...you know you shouldn't but really cant not to do it type of thing etc...

I could be your hubbys partner..were cops...I catch him doing something to smear a case as a favor to the sheriff and your hubby is next in line to move into his spot once he leaves for political reasons and promotion. You want it bad too, you want to share the power and privilege...always have wanted it. Maybe I bring you some pics I took of him paying off whomever and blackmail you into bed with me to keep quiet about it? OR it could be more of a spontaneous idea...Or he knows..and he tells you and you decide what you can do about it? Because him smearing our case is going to look bad on me too...I need something out of this, and not just sex..I want to advance as he does, always moving up the ladder as well...that type of deal?
Like I said that's just the bones of it we can build off it, I think it could be fun ;) Hope to hear from ya soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom