Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Different ways of getting into trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attalus55

Meteorite
A few things about me.

1) I'm an older guy, relatively speaking, so I'm most comfortable playing older guys. I'm pretty good at playing mature, experienced characters who are nevertheless human and flawed.

2) I can generally post one to three times a day, depending on my work schedule, which is all over the map. I consider myself pretty literate but not long-winded; I'm more interested in keeping a story moving than giving writing partners pages and pages of description.

3) I plan to play over PMs, threads or e-mail. My schedule is just too erratic to support messenger roleplays, unfortunately.

4) My kinks are pretty varied, but the major ones include mildly submissive women (PM me for more details), hair pulling, deep kisses, slow buildups, foreplay and dirty talk.

Here follow some plots I'm interested in:

On the job: He's a 15-year veteran of a big city police force who's just been given the chance to run his own squad of detectives. There's a serial killer on the loose, and to catch this bastard he'll have to work closely with his newest recruit, a younger but experienced and highly competent female detective. As the case progresses they bond more closely.... department rules forbid this type of relationship but if sparks fly..

Coach, Teacher, Lover: He's a part-time coach and a part-time teacher. She's on his team and in one of his classes. They soon figure out their attraction is mutual.

The Gunhand: He's been called town-tamer. Gunfighter. Pistolero. Murderer. He's been wandering from job to job, never putting down roots until he falls in with a saloon keeper, or a brothel owner or a widowed farmer equal in spirit to himself. Together, can they survive the forces arrayed against them?

Babysitter romance: His new babysitter is competent, responsible, and far too alluring. He's divorced, or maybe a widower, but still wants to do right by her and keep their relationship friendly yet professional. Eventually, mutual attraction and passion get the better of them both.

I'm open to variations of these plots, and if you have other ideas, please feel free to run them by me. PM me if you have any questions or are interested in any of these plots. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom