Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desire's a gifted lie. [Dom male seeking sub f]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreckles

Super-Earth
Hi hello greetings. When I first scout out a new potential partner I make a habit of ALWAYS checking their F-list or any derivative thereof before reading what they have to say. According to me it's the quickest path to determine whether you're compatible or not. So here's mine F-list..
See anything you like? Do we have more than one favourite in common? Notice I thoroughly enjoy darker themes? Great! Keep reading. Oh and call me Wreckles, I'm 25 years old if you fancy such details.

Now you've hopefully noticed that I value one thing quite highly - Intelligent partners. I wish one could elaborate on this trait furthermore, as "intelligent" is quite subjective. What I want from you is to have some form of substance, if you will contribute nothing to the plot and just act the bystander, I will drop you. You can count on me moving the plot forward, do the same. Listen - I know what I want and life's too short to waste on bad roleplays (funny how many aspects I apply that wisdom to).

Oh yes the dominant part, well first off, if you base that word on the 50 shades of gray books I don't think we're going to get along very well. Whether my characters are strict, brutal, sensual or protective is of small concern but the one thing that binds them all together is that they have a penchant to TAKE CHARGE. I do so enjoy that and in one way or another making a partner's character kneel is making me grin wryly.

Plot related
Keywords: Realism, Maturity, Taboo, Dark themes.
I hold up my finger to this, before I begin with what I want to create you shall know that I will never be the most active partner you've ever had. I will reply multiple times every week but sometimes I go on trips, vacations and the likes which render me unable to write at all. If you do not have patience with me, we're not going to work out at all. I promise to show you patience and respect if you show me as such.

Fucking plots already!
Tags: Futa, Incest, Pregnancy, Prostitution (not necessarily of your character). Possibly Ageplay though the plot will work fine without.

Yes yes you read right, for this plot I will be playing a Futa (my version of futa's have no balls and the slit is conveniently located beneath the cock). Now the setting for the idea is eastern europe after world war 2. My character was a lieutenant in the country's army, disgraced by defeat and now facing occupation of a foreign nation she retires from service. Determined to discover the fate of her younger sister she returns and begins the search, to her help she has several of her unit - discharged honorably or dishonorably. Together they form the cornerstones of a gang with great aspirations, vengeance and profit is the main drive that unifies them all - My character proved her worth on the battlefield, thus gaining their loyalty but loyalties can be fickle can't they?

I envision this plot as my character going into the criminal business (like there's any other option in a occupied country), starting a brothel and using this as their base of command. So many delicious alternatives are open from there on, now as for YOUR character. Obviously that is mc's younger sister (you CAN play older if you want to, I honestly won't mind). You've had a rough time during the war and would be overjoyed to meet your older sister again. But war changes people, the glow in my eyes has changed too hasn't it? And now that she's found her again, she won't let go..

What kind of person do you become once ambition is the only thing you can identify yourself with? What if chaos, anarchy and depravity sings your lullabies at night? Such is the reality for Tuon, a minor noble of the archipelago kingdom of Deepwater chasm. How does one go about when you want to topple a kingdom that is not ridden by war or another other true maladies? You plot, you scheme and you seed discord whenever you can. Cunning and ambitious, Tuon begins his life's work, only the downfall of the kingdom is acceptable to him - Anarchy in the streets!A skeleton plot as you can tell, I plan on having plenty of intrigues in this roleplay. Lots of schemes between nobles and opportunities no one can really predict. I make this very clear, Tuon is NOT immortal, he is flawed and has weaknesses yet there is no doubt that he is driven. Now as for your character, it can be some other minor noble lady, a mere commoner or anything inbetween. This is the step below Prince/princess plots because well they sound dull (hypocritical? noo.). The dynamic between our characters will be one of the main themes in the roleplay, my idea is that Tuon will make your character submit completely to him and to use you as he sees fit. Note that this does NOT mean your character will be a meaningless lump in the big scheme of things, I want her very active in his plots. Perhaps if Tuon is skilled enough, he can make her betray her family for him? Such would provide plenty of juicy opportunities indeed
Sounds interesting? Have questions?
Let me know what you think in a PM, bonus points if you want to add an idea of your own - let's CREATE A GOOD FUCKING STORY!!!

P.S I know that the more a persons says that he's honest the more you should be weary, yet I'm gonna say this: I am a good partner, be a good one for me.

Apparently my inbox was full when i made this so send me another pm. T's fine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom