Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Pokemorph Transformation [Aries&Zennarion]

Nothing in the world was better than sunbathing. Today was the perfect day and many Pokémon and Pokemorphs alike were out enjoying the warm weather. Two tall pink ears twitched as purple eyes opened up. The pink furred figure stood and stretched just as a few humans walked by. They stopped and stared for a moment, but soon moved on. Her split tipped tail swung behind her as she walked on slender legs towards the ocean before her. Unlike some of her siblings, Espeon enjoyed swimming every now and again. What she liked most though was drying her fur in the sun after a lovely swim.

Twenty minutes later, the morph walked out of the water and laid on a large rock that was put on the beach for fire Pokémon or Morphs to sunbathe on. Of course, a lot more than just those types used it. Espeon laid out with her feet crossed at her ankles and her tail flicked from side to side as she closed her eyes. She could hear everything going on around her, but what awoke her was the fact that the sun was setting behind some clouds. Pouting, Espe decided to get up and head back into the woods so she could be on her way home.

Usually she didn’t travel through the woods where trainers hunted her kind. She stuck to city streets and other paths, but since her last battle, her clothes had been ripped up and with nothing to wear, she had to travel like any other Pokemorph. Yes, that’s right. Espeon was naked. Her nipples became perky as a breeze blew by, but she barely even noticed. The psychic morph decided to rest along the side of a well traveled path. Her purple eyes closed, but she was on full alert, just in case someone came by.

Tyler sighed softly as he slowly moved through the city, today would be the day that he caught himself a pokemorph, it was the perfect weather today, and he knew that a lot of pokemorphs would be out in the woods today. Of course a lot of them were shy, but he didn't care, he was going to get one, no matter what. He knew the forests outside the city very well, and therefore he also knew where he was going to look. He looked down at the pokeball in his hand and smiled. His Arcanine was strong enough to take on any possible challenge, so he wasn't worried about anything right now. He saw the outskirts of the time and then moved a bit faster, so he could get there as fast as possible.

He soon after reached the forest and then let out his Arcanine so he would be ready to challenge a pokemorph, or defend himself against one. He stopped by a small lake, and looked around. "Do you smell anything Arcanine?" He asked her, and it then started looking around before it caught the scent of a morph that had been there not long ago. "Lead the way Arcanine!" He told her as he now started running after her. Of course he knew that he couldn't run as fast as his Arcanine, but he had trained her so she wouldn't run so fast that he couldn't follow her.

The female Arcanine soon after stopped near an Espeon morph... A naked one... That wasn't anything you saw every day. "Okay Espeon, get up! Lets fight!" He told her with a smile upon his lips, as his Arcanine took a defensive stand. He was ready, and so was his Arcanine. "If you don't fight, i'll just have Arcanine weaken you until you are weak enough to get caught!" He told her as he looked over at her with a confident smile upon his lips. He loved battles, and hopefully this Espeon would put up a good fight.

It was the Arcanine's scent that made Espeon open her eyes slowly. There was a trainer there with his large canine Pokemon, ready and waiting to battle. She just sighed softly and stood up slowly. Once up on her feet, she stood five feet six inches tall and her fit body showed she did a lot of running. Purple hues looked the two over as her ears pinned back a bit. Her lips pursed together and she took a step forward. As the jewel on her forehead began to glow slightly, Espeon brought her hands up to a fighting position like a human would. While she could speak just like humans could, the psychic Pokemon gave no hint of her ability. She just wanted to get this fight over with and maybe have some fun in the process. She was tired of humans trying to capture her and she planned on teaching this one a lesson.

He smiled as he saw this and then nodded. "Good... Lets get this started then! Arcanine! Use Fire Blast!" He told it, as he then watched Arcanine move to an offensive stand instead, before taking in its breath, and then fire its powerful fire blast towards the Espeon. He wasn't sure if this Espeon could speak or not, but he knew that most pokemorphs could, mostly the psychic types. Once the fire blast was sent away, it took its defensive stand again, and awaited its next orders as well as Espeons move. He wouldn't need to use sunny day, since the sun was already shining, and powering up its fire moves. He hoped that fire blast wouldn't be enough to take out this morph, because if it was, he wouldn't be able to use her on his team, she would be too weak. Of course, he would heal her and then leave her alone. She seemed very strong, the strongest he had seen so far.

The Fire Blast was a powerful one, she would admit that. Espeon was quick to use Protect, the flames just licked to either side of her as they bounced off an invisible shield. Just like the others. Her eyes began to glow blue and soon Arcanine was in the air. Not only did she pick up his Pokemon, but she picked the male up as well, putting them side by side. "Now now. Did you really think your dog could beat me?" She asked him, scoffing at the human. "Since you think you are so amazing, I'm going to see how you deal with being one of my kind." Espeon was never this malicious, but she was just tired of always having to run and find a new home once a trainer had his eye on her.

She began to mumble something under her breath. The two began to glow and she pushed them together by bringing her hands towards one another. There was a bright flash of light and it was done. From where the Arcanine and trainer were hanging now hung a female Arcanine Morph. "See? Not so fun is it?" She asked as she put the Morph back on the ground so he could figure out what had happened to him. Espeon's slender arms crossed over her bare chest as stood there to watch over the Arcanine.

He smiled slightly as he saw the green shield around the Espeon, a powerful pokemorph indeed. "Okay Arcanine! Lets try with Heat Wave!" He told it, but just as it was about to move, he saw the light blue line around it and then growled, but he soon after felt the same blue line around his body as he was lifted up into the air as well. "H-Hey! P-Put me down!" He told her in a scared tone. "My Arcanine is not just a dog!" He told her in a cold tone, but then felt how she now started moving him closer to his Arcanine while mumbling something. What was she going to do? He asked her, he had heard what she had said about being one of her kind, but she didn't quite understand her. He saw the glow, but was unable to do anything about it.

He saw the bright light and his eyes then widened. The light was gone soon after, and so was his Arcanine. He was put down on the ground, and immediately fell to his knees as he had gained some new weight on his chest. "W-What did you do to me?!" He asked her as he then looked down his body, seeing that it was all covered in fur, his eyes widened and he screamed... But it wasn't a male scream... It was a female scream. "W-Where is my Arcanine?!" He asked her in a scared tone. She was his friend, he didn't know what he should do without her, she had always been there for him... He needed her!

The Espeon just clicked her tongue at the boy, well, girl now. "Calm down dear. I've just made your friend...closer...than you think." She stepped forward and quickly straddled the Arcanine Morph as the male inside tried to figure out what was going on. Her paws cupped the canine's new breasts and she leaned forward to nip at her sensitive ear. "You and your Arcanine are one now. Only I can change you back to being human, but I don't think I'll do that just yet." Espeon gripped Arcanine's breasts firmly before she kissed the Morph roughly. The kiss lasted only a few minutes, but she had enjoyed it. "You are a pretty little thing aren't you?" Her hands moved from her breasts down her soft, furry stomach. "So soft too. I love your fur." Espeon licked her muzzle before getting up and off. "I think you oughtta be my little pet. What do you say?"

As he heard her words, his eyes widened. "N-No.... T-This can't be true..." He mumbled and looked down. "W-Why not change us back?!" He asked her before he then felt her grab his breasts, and looked up at her. When he felt the kiss, his eyes widened, there was something about it... Something that felt very good, but he just couldn't tell what it was. He felt her hands on his stomach, and blushed a bit while he looked down at her. He felt the lick on his newly formed muzzle and just blushed even more. "P-Pet?!" He asked her in a scared tone. He didn't want to be someones pet... He didn't want to belong to anybody, he just wanted to get his old body back and leave as fast as possible. He knew that he couldn't run away like this... He knew that people would try and capture him if he ran away. "I-Im not going to be your pet!" He told her in a nervous tone, unaware of what she could do.

The jewel on her forehead began to glow and her purple eyes met his. "You will be my pet if you want to be human again." It was like she was trying to use some sort of mind control on him. Espeon moved in closer and she licked the Arcanine's muzzle once more. "If not, you can run free and be captured by someone." She stood back and waited on him to make up his mind. Of course, Espeon knew he would much rather stay and become human than be captured and stuck like that forever. Her paw moved through the Arcanine's hair and she giggled. "Oh you are going to have so much fun learning from me." She couldn't wait to start her fun with her new pet.

He heard her words, and then sighed. She was right, and he knew it. Of course he wanted to be a human again, he didn't like being a female like this, he didn't like being a pokemorph. He felt the lick on his muzzle, and then sighed again. "I-I'll stay..." He mumbled and then sighed. He didn't want to get caught by some new trainer and be stuck like this for the rest of his life. He felt her paw go through his hair and just looked down before he let out another sigh. "Im not a good learner..." He mumbled, wondering if she was going to have him stay like this for the rest of his life, or if she was going to change him back to his normal, former human self or not. "For how long will you keep me like this then?" He asked her while he sighed. He wanted to know for how long he had to stay like this, so he would know if he had to get used to it or not.

Back
Top Bottom