Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kaykekara

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloakandmask

Meteorite
A planet for this rp not on earth just to expand imagination and have new obstacles to work with theres no absolute storyline but anyone can pm me or something and give me sone ideas for a new thread rp so have fun and do what u want. my character is male cuz im male and wears a purple cloak and a black mask and a costume similar to robins or nightwings cuz im a big fan of those two heroes :p have fun

Thread moved from group section to male requests. Please look over rules before posting in a section deemed for roleplay. :)

Thank you and good luck with your search!
~LD

oh i left out hair color my character has blonde hair but wears a purple cloak so u cant see it u cant even see his eyes when the hood is drawn over them my character is supposed to look atleast a little scary but unless u have a character who usnt scared or scared easily then we might be able to actually have a conversaion (some people just run away /)-(\ mwahahahaha!!)))

Yes i did but i cannot reply back because it says your private message box is disabled. I really would like to know if your up for an 1X1 rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom