Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yaoi Ideas ~Will always be updating on the ideas.~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beware: All my ideas are yaoi ideas.
_____

Unallowed Love
Needed: Seme
Disguise:
1-503898476.jpg

Real looks:
anime-art-boy-headphone-Favim.com-316902_large.jpg

Idea: This is Tomo. Tomo is an agent and has been one since he was 14, now 17. He goes around and get's close to the people he is after, when he and his target are close he would trade them for money. When he has to go after somebody in high school he dresses up as a girl so his target doesn't know what he really looks like. But what would happen if he ends up falling in love with his target? What will happen between the two?
______

My Brother Is My Tracker...What?!?

tumblr_m8ikn7zLAW1qiptgio1_500.jpg

Idea: My name is Zara. Ever since i was born i had lived a normal life but that all changed on my 10th birthday, 5 years ago. Me and my family were in an accident and for some odd reason only me and my older brother had survived the accident. I had found a letter in my fathers study that held who i really am and what i am. I am a tracker, a tracker that is after a certain vampire, my older brother. For 5 years i have been trying to capture and kill my older brother but i just couldn't, i don't know why but i couldn't.
_______

Wingless

tumblr_mdx9rwFL2h1rrhz8lo1_500.png

Hello there, my name is Taikashi but all the angels call me Tai. So, yes i am an angel but i haven't gotten my wings yet, if you're wondering why i'll tell you. I haven't been sent down to earth yet, but i know i will soon because there is this guy on earth that has caught my attention and i know that i am the angel to fix the guys problem. So one day i was just walking around when all of a sudden i black out. I open my eyes to see that i have ended up on earth. I end up bumping into the guy that i need to help. I wonder what is going to happen now.
________

Dark Circus

tumblr_m4dltuWUgG1qiqn3ho1_r1_500.png

Hello there, my name is Chi Matsumoto and welcome to the Dark Circus. We are like any other circus but we use dark magic. I am 17 winters old and I am an orphan, I never knew my parents, I’m not human, I am a dark, evil demon. I was told that they had left me at the orphanage because of the stranger numbers on my cheek or my love for dark things. One evening, everything was normal until I had to go do my acts in front of many people, that is when I saw ‘him’ I don’t know why but the man had caught my attention. If you told me that a few days ago that I would fall in love with the man I would of called you crazy. But I wonder what would happen when I tell the man what I really am.

______

Sandy Love

tumblr_me35zqp4Zn1qhyg87o1_500.jpg

This is James Valinter. James class goes to the beach for an excursion but what he didn't know was that he was going to fall in love with a very hot lifesaver at the beach. He is usually bullied at school, when a group of people that usually bully him tell him to go for a swim or take off his jumper but he would refuse. When he refused that made the bullies mad so they all picked him up and threw them iinto the water, but what they didn't know was that James couldn't swim. Will the hot lifesaver save him just in time or will the lifesaver be too late?
________

Character removed
________

Story Teller

tumblr_m7lhrsvFw01rboyrco1_500.jpg

Hello there, my name is Eric Holden and i am the story teller, i'm not just any story teller i am the story teller, i am the person who creates all of the children fiction story. I live in the worlds most biggest library in the world, the library is of course in Japan. I have lived through 17 winters and i do not plan to stop now. I continue to make these storied because i hope that one day somebody will find my message and come look for me. I do not want to stay in this library any longer but i can't leave by myself since i need to break a curse that the library keeper had placed on me.

Are you the person to find the message and break his curse?

The Shadow In The Mist

anime%20boys%20tegami%20bachi%20gauche%20suede%201366x768%20wallpaper_www.wall321.com_96.jpg

Hello. My name is Noin but everybody calls me Shadow. If you're wondering why then i'll tell you my story, ever since i was little i was always able to hide in dark places then teleport to another dark place. I never knew my parents, i grew up on the streets, that is how i found out about my gift. I have lived through 18 springs and i intend to live a couple of more springs until i am satisfied enough to die. I may not look it but i am really a nice guy when you get to know me. I will not take crap from anybody. I wait until one day somebody can stop me from teleporting in the shadows.

Are you the person to stop him from teleporting in the shadows?

King Of The Demons

tumblr_mnz12fOSNP1su36zdo1_500.png

Have you ever wondered what Satan actually looked like? Have you ever wanted to summon Satan for you're own greed?

It s a normal day for you. You decide to go to the library to search on things about demons, that is when you find a demon summoning book, you are unaware that this book will change you're life. You want to summon a demon so the demon can do all you're dirty work, so far no demons in the book have caught you're attention, until you saw the chapter on how too summon Satan. You borrow the book and you go shopping for all the things you need to summon Satan with, you go home and get everything sorted, when the time reached midnight you start the summoning. Smoke appears out of nowhere and you think a big huge dangerous looking demon would appear, but only a teenager boy appears.

Is this boy really the king of demons?
________

Humanoid Game Console

Image removed

NX is a brand new game console that can be played with any type of game, x-box games, ps games, wii games and more. You really want one but you're parents won't let you because the NX game console cost a lot. You are out on a walk when you see something next to an outside bin, you get a closer look to see that it's a NX Console! You take it home and you plug it in but it won't work, you decide that you'll take it to a place where you can get it fixed the next day. You have dinner then you go back to you're room to only see you NX console gone and really cute 'girl' sitting in the middle of you're room. What will you do now?
________

Where's My Romeo?

tumblr_m8s2xyFO7V1ranlyxo1_500.jpg

Jun Capulet is the last person of the Capulet. When Jun was 2 the Montague family attacked the Capulet family but Jun was hidden away, Jun had to watch his family be killed while he was hiding in the closet trying to stay quiet. 14 years later Jun is pretending to be a normal teenager boy who is an orphan and can't remember his last name. When Jun is walking around town he bumps into a handsome boy who seems to be around his age. Him and the boy spend the day together and they end up falling in love when they haven't even don't know the others name, when Jun is about to tell the boy his name he realized that he needed to leave so he did.

What would happen if that boy happened to be a Montague?

Double Lust And Passion
Needed: Two Seme's

Kazuhiko.Mishima.600.839171_large.jpg

Kazuhiko 'Ko-Ko' (Right) Mishima 'Shima' (Left) (Both 17)

Kazuhiko and Mishima work at a strip bar for men. They will do anything for money, blow jobs, hand jobs, lap dances, pole dances, stripping and sex. They aren't related but they are best friends and are both orphans. They do go to school but not everyday because of work. They do go to school to only see 2 people at the school that work at the school, Kazuhiko and Mishima have a crush on the two people that work at the school. You're characters would go to the bar so you can get laid since you've both been dumped by you're ex-gf's. That's when you 2 find out 2 of you're students secret. What will happen now since you 2 know you're students secret?
_______

Tough but kind at the same time

tumblr_mel8vgbilI1qaeynmo1_500_large.jpg

Hishiko Narukari (17)

Hishiko is the tough guy of the school but on the inside he is very kind and caring. You are walking home from school when you see an odd sight. You see Hishiko smiling, laughing and holding a puppy in his arms. The sight was odd but cute at the same time. You have heard rumors about how tough, scary and mean Hishiko is but when you saw him smiling and laughing you saw the real Hishiko. You end up spending quite some time with Hishiko and you get to know the real him but not only do you start being Hishiko's friend but you also end up falling in love with Hishiko. Does Hishiko feel the same way towards you?
_______

Hate gone wrong
tumblr_mbyznoYlXu1r7qdjio1_400_large.jpg

Cecil Marin (16)

Cecil is the son of a very rich man who owns many things. Ever since Cecil was little his father had organized an arranged wedding with another neko. Since Cecil is 16 his father had decided to let him meet his future husband. You and Cecil get off at a rocky start but Cecil will not forgive you at all because of his pride and stubbornness. But what would happen if you and Cecil end up going into heat at the same time, that's right a lot of sex will happen. When Cecil get's into heat he hides himself in his room but his strong, rare scent would always attract other neko's too him. But what if you ended up getting all worked up over the other neko's and would take Cecil's purity before the wedding?
_______

Different then you think

tumblr_mbfesfcATl1qhfvolo1_500_large.png

Kyo Hatsumoto (14)

Kyo is you're little brother. You think Kyo is an innocent, kind, caring and lovely boy but you're wrong, Kyo is dangerous, mean, bossy and isn't innocent. Kyo usually goes out for the whole night and doesn't come home until 6 am in the morning. You decide to see what Kyo does all night, that's when you find out you're little brothers secret, you find out that Kyo is little slut that works at a sex hotel. When you ask Kyo why he does it Kyo only gives you a very dark look. But that's when you find out something else, Kyo isn't human, he's neko. How many other secret's can you take before you snap?
________

Innocent Devil

843204_large.jpg

Rin Okumura (14)

Rin Okumura is a devil but is as innocent as an angel. You decide to go into you're grandfathers library, you find a box that ha d a lock on it. You find the key (Where ever you want) and you unlock the box. That is when you meet Rin. Blue flames come out of nowhere and a cute, blue haired boy appears and is only wearing a blue t-shirt. You can't let you're grandfather find out about Rin so you hide him in you're room. But what if Rin told you that he was a devil that was locked away in that box? Will you put Rin back into the box or will you end up falling in love with Rin?

Of Merchants & Heroes
Inspired by Of Merchants & Heroes (The book)

tumblr_mabjwaO6Sh1r1sw0eo1_500.jpg

At the end of the third century BC, as republican Rome's long war with Carthage in Africa draws to a close, a new danger is arising - the ruthless King of Macedon, Philip the Fifth, is moving against the independent city-states of Greece and threatening Rome itself.
Against the background, Marcus, a young Roman, embarks on a sea crossing with his father. Pirates, led by the wild corsair Dikaiarchos, ambush the ship, and Marcus's father sacrifices his own life in order to save his son. Marcus vows to avenge his father's death, setting him on a voyage that will forge his character and bring him to his unexpected destiny.
What would happen if Marcus ends up falling in love with somebody on this trip?
You can play one of the pirates or somebody that Marcus meets in a town that the pirates take him to.
______

The Fallen Blade
Inspired by The Fallen Blade (The book)

Anime_boy_lil.jpg

Duke Marco rules Venice in theory, but he's a simpleton so his aunt and uncle vie for power in his name. But an act of aggression will overshadow their conflict, when the Duke's younger cousin is kidnapped by Mameluke pirates. And her abduction will trigger war.
Elsewhere you, the Duke's chief assassin, has cut a man's throat. Hearing a noise, you turn back to find a boy drinking from the victim's wound. The speed with which the angel-faced boy dodges you're daggers stuns you, and you resolve to hunt the boy down. Not to silence him, but because you found the impossible someone fit to be you're apprentice.
What will happen if you end up falling in love with the boy?

Hush, Hush
Needed : Seme or Seke ~ Seme or Seke need to be a Fallen Angel.
Inspired By A Fallen Angel....A Forbidden Love Series By Becca Fitzpatrick
681730.jpg

Nora Grey

For Nora Grey, romance was never part of the plan. Not until you cam along. With you're easy smile and eyes that seem to see inside him, Nora is drawn to you against his better judgement.
But after a series of terrifying encounters, Nora isn't sure if he can trust you. You seem to be everywhere he is and to know more about him than his closest friends. And when he tries to seek answers, he discovers he is right in the middle of a centuries-old battle between the immortal and the fallen...And it's time to take sides.
_____

Crying Won't Stop Anything
Needed : Seme

2790722770_503e8b3b14.jpg

Dei before the attack. (15) ((Don't mind the cloak and headband. xD ))

This is Dei. Dei was a normal 15 year old student, he has no parents but he does live with his aunty because his parents are deceased. On a Friday night, he and a group of his friends went drinking when everybody was drunk except him so he didn't trust anybody to give him a ride home so he walked home. He was grabbed and knocked out by (One of the people that work for you.) and was put inside a van. When he woke up he found himself tied to a chair and in an abandoned building. A man walked over to him and started to say things about how Dei owed the man money. When the man finds out that they had grabbed the wrong boy, they sick a needle in his eye to try and kill Dei but it only makes him go unconscious, they drop off Dei at a park. When he wakes up he finds that he was in the park and that he was blind in his left eye....Wait! Blind in the left eye?!?

tumblr_m5ramn8sol1rr0y6f.jpg

What Dei looks like now. (19)

Dei is just about to turn 19, he had graduated from high school and is now living in a house down the street from the club he works at, his aunty died when he turned 17. One nigh he was working at the bump because he had nigh shift, he bumps into a man that looked awfully familiar but didn't know why. He hadn't forgotten about the attack 4 years ago, the attack still haunts him, every time he see's a needle he freaks out. When he finishes his shift at midnight, he get's his things and walks home but has a feeling that he was being followed since there was a drunk guy walking behind him. The drunk pushes Dei into an alley and starts to do things to him when all of a sudden the drunk is pulled off him by the man that he had bumped into in the club. His hair was moved to the side so the man could see his left eye, that he couldn't see out from...

~Rp starts before the time skip and Dei is walking home.~

Spirited Away But Not That Far Away
Needed: Seme or Seke

Kaonashi.600.1202765_large.jpg

Kao Shi

Everything is back to normal at the bath house. Everybody thought that No Face was a demon but really, he is a teenager boy. You have finished working at the bath house because school was going to start. You go to school, that's when you see him, you see No Face..But it's weird because No Face takes off the mask and he has..a Face! What will you do when you start to learn about who No Face really is.
______

The one-sided love goes to two-sided love.
Seme needed

622588.jpg

Noir May

Noir is you're fellow teacher at the school. You seem to have have interest in Noir and had many names for Noir like, 'Bunny-Boo' 'Princess' 'Juliet' 'Hun' and more. Noir is like a serious guy that can't take jokes and is always doing work. But what would happen if Noir accepts a date offer from you?
______

To die, To live And To Love
Seme needed

tumblr_m3bbdh8A6U1rnj243o1_400.png

Alex Sanders

Alex is you're best friend and is human but you're vampire. You start to notice that for a while Alex is pale, coughs a lot, sleeps a lot and doesn't eat. When you are at Alex's place studying with him, Alex throws up but it was normal vomit, it was blood. For a few months Alex's heart had gotten weaker and he was dying. Will you turn Alex into a vampire so you to can stay together?
_______

Who will be next?

tumblr_m39azsEI6E1r6vcxco1_500-1.jpg

Sitka was born on the streets and from a young age he became used to having sex with others. When he was taken into a gang he became a whore for them to make the group money. The older he got the more sex he had craved to the point that he would willingly go to bed anyone at anytime. Eventually the gang was arrested and he was adopted by an older man who lived at an all boys school. When Sitka was left alone he would end up with older students in his bed to get his fix. Eventually the man found him in bed with a student and realized he had a problem and had to help the neko. He bought the boy a few toys and watched him play thinking he would be helping until he broke down and took the boy himself. After that he realized the boy had to go so he left him outside of a shop which took him and sold him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom